Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dakota's Loft

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The home of Dakota.
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

Jessica

"Uh, yeah sure. You're more than welcome to stay with. So follow me then I s'pose. Here it is..."

Upon entering the males house Jessica took a long glance round. Cosy...Warm..Interesting. "Nice place you have here, Just where did you get the money to afford something like this?" She chuckled walking around quitely, passing through the house. It was rather open and spacious. "So do you perhaps have a spare room? Or is it that we have to share?" She laughed awaiting the males answer.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 am

.::Dakota Morvyn Blake::.
.::He tries to forget what he can't remember::.

Dakota gave a light shrug, "The most I know is from what... Morv told me... He pulled a few strings somewhere. What he meant by that I have no idea but, when I woke up this is where I was."

"So do you perhaps have a spare room? Or is it that we have to share?"

S-s-share?! One bedroom... a vampire lady... demon wolf me... This CAN get more awkward... With a slight tug of his collar he replied, "Eh, the only bedroom is upstairs... But, uh... If you want privacy up there I'll stick to the couch unless, you, want me to share... up there..." It was already basically dark out and with a good stretch and yawn he awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:42 am

Jessica

"Eh, the only bedroom is upstairs... But, uh... If you want privacy up there I'll stick to the couch unless, you, want me to share... up there..."

"I dont mind aslong as you keep your hands to yourself, Otherwise I'll take my leave." She stated firmly with a slight chuckle. Heading upstairs Jess began to undress flicking through the males draws and putting on one of his shirts. "This will fo for tonight at least." Tieing her hair up Jess then lay on the left side of the bed flicking the quilt over her. "Night then.." And within a few minutes she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:51 am

With a slight blush and a gulp Dakota followed after and turned around as to not see Jess as she, undressed and into one of his shirts... WHA~ WAIT WHAT?! Well, what was he supposed to expect? On that note he got down to his boxers, which were his favorite black silky pair then slid into bed but, stayed on top of the covers. I have a feeling that my morning will have... more than what I want... Before drifting out to sleep he muttered back, "G'night... Jessica..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 am

Jessica
-
"G'night... Jessica..."
-
Upon sleeping Jessica woke, Noticing that the male had been sleeping without the quilt. What a retard? Is he really that nervous? Hmm... Jess laughed when something came to mind. Lets see.. Flicking the cover off her Jess closened in on the male and wrapped an arm around him. "You can stop trembling you know, nothings going to happen, Besides letting a stranger stay? Your pretty brave." A sigh escaped from within her. "Think of it as friendship." And with that Jessica soon fell back asleep.

Last edited by Anna on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 am

Just as he was almost entirely asleep Dakota felt Jess wrap an arm around him, his eyes snapped open a bit at that but, he calmed himself quickly as possible then felt a small smile spread his face, Friends... suppose that's a start...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Jessica
-
As morning flickered through the glass and onto the females face, her eyes flickered open and she noticed both her and Dakota were in the same position they fell asleep in a few hours ago. Ah...Lovely. "What a night" She mumbled softly gazing towards the male. He's still sound asleep... Shifting a few hairs from the males neck she began poking it softly. Anyone in there? She laughed at the thought and rolled off the bed. Shifting about Jessica didnt bother to even get changed. Meh I'll go out like this, I couldnt care less what people think. Instead of taking the stairs Jess took a shortcut and lunged over glass the railing landing on her feet. Now then...Im a little thirsty... But that can wait, Im sure theres little animals I can feed off later on in the day

Last edited by Anna on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

NOTE:
Due to this post originally being SUPER long, I have cut it into two parts, so that the full thing won't be overwhelming to read ^^; Also, I still haven't finished typing out the whole thing, so yes, you STILL have to read more... if you want that is c:

Shifting around a bit in the bed, Dakota was currently oblivious that Jess had woken... This wasn't actually due to how tired he was but, more or less what was happening inside his mind. He was having dreams about flowers and happy shit. Happy wasn’t really Dakota’s thing but he hardly minded it at the moment.

Dakota found it a bit weird that no one was really with him this time, though he didn’t seem too bothered by it at first before it was so quiet he just didn’t know what to do to pass the time.Then again, he knew he was dreaming so he was most likely next to Jess anyway. Dakota honestly didn’t want this dream to end. It was too peaceful and one of the most non-violent dreams he’s ever had. What could make it better would be if Jess actually did show up in his sleep. He chuckled softly to himself as he leaned back to lay on his back, his legs propped up and one was crossed over the other. Then somewhere his dream surroundings changed and he was in a completely different room.

Dakota remained sitting on the white carpeted floor that didn't have a single spec of dory nit dust to taint its cleanliness. He bounced his leg a bit as it bent over the over, his hands behind his head with his fingers laced together. His deep blue were tiredly drifting about the clear white ceiling, it also was not stained by anything but the white paint it had had painted on it. Not a single sound was heard the whole time Dakota was laying in there for the next few minutes, and he was beginning to wonder of he should head back into the other room in which was dark with dim candle lighting with a large bed with thick red covers, pillows and thin see through drapes that hung around the four bed posts surrounding the king sized bed. Dakota turned his head casually I've back at the door that led back into that room. Thoughts of what he might see if he went back in there. There he thought there was a possibility of him not looking upon the same layout of the room was because it was a dream he was in, and if he knew correctly, most dreams never did end the way they had started... Well, as far as he knew anyway.

Dakota went ahead and rolled over onto his side, facing the door, hand supporting his head as he leaned on it as he gazed about the floor under him, and running his slender finger along the swirl and zigzag pattern of the white carpet. He traced a line until was a sudden chill that ran through his finger and up his arm causing him to retract his hand back towards him as he blinked in surprise at the abrupt zap. He turned his body so he was laying more on his stomach and stared at the carpet with much curiosity as though he was a couple week old puppy that had just discovered something new to either play with or be afraid of. He tilted his head to the side, his long jet black hair sweeping away from his face to the left as it usually did yet he absently brushed a few strands from his face with a light sweep off his hand.

'The hell was that?' He thought anxiously as he continued to gaze oddly down at the floor before letting his gaze drift cautiously about the room, it's condition didn't seem altered or even disturbed at all. So what was with the weird little shock he received? Did he only imagine it? No, it had to be more than that.

Just then, Dakota felt the smallest pull on him and it caused his confused blue eyes to dart about the room before they fell upon a small white table that creepy enough just appeared in the center of the wall farthest from the door Dakota had walked through. He wasn't sure whether or not that table had always been there but for whatever reason, Dakota knew the bizarre pull was coming from this unusual side table. He got to his feet and turned around to head over towards the suspicious table; eyes full of caution and curiosity. What made the table more out of place was it had a single white base placed in the center with a single blue rose. The rose was incredibly beautiful and went with the layout of the room perfectly. Dakota gazed down at the single rose for a few moments, still feeling the pull it had in him. That's when he thought:

What if this rose represented Jess?

Dakota wasn't sure if that's what is meant or not but without much realization much control, he found himself reaching for the blue flower and lifted it from the small vase in which it was placed. He examined the single flower with confusion in his deep sapphire eyes. The long dark green stem, dark red thorns and light blue petals that seemed all but real. Suddenly, Dakota dropped the rose as he felt a sudden prick in his finger. He let out a soft almost inaudible grunt from the pain but it soon faded as blood began to seep from his finger. He bit his tongue gently before pitting his injured finger into his mouth, the taste of iron tainted his mouth though it didn't bother him much considering he had tasted blood before. However, when he gazed down at the rise that was nose on the floor, it no longer had the pretty blue petals, dark green stem and dark red thorns. The whole flower was now solid black, its petals and leaves wilted and dead; stem shriveled as well. The flower seemed to have died upon contact with Dakota's blood and he was about to pick it up when he felt another jolt of energy zap through him, yet this one caused him to cringe a bit and step back from the flower as though the flower was telling him to stay away. His eyes went a little wide with a hint of fear as he gazed over and down at the dead perennial, his lips parted slightly in shock.

(Heh, you think THIS is a lot? Well this isn't even HALF of the whole thing. The next half will be posted soon once I get it done (note: it WILL be longer than this one), and then you will see how big this post actually is >D Compared to this post, my other "novel" posts will be NOTHING.)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dakota took a few steps back from the wilted flower and soon the outside light of the sun began to fade and the room grew dark with little to no lighting at all, shrouding the white fabric in black. The light outside became a dark, blood red and the shadow of the window panes were pressed against the opposing wall as though it was engraved into it. Dakota felt his skin crawl as he sensed something stepping closer behind him. However, he couldn’t find the strength to move much less look behind him. He soon felt two slender arms wrap around his torso and once he glanced down at them, he fought the urge to scream in fear. The arms were covered in blood and they had long sharp nails that almost were stained completely with the dark crimson.There was shallow yet bone chilling breathing against Dakota’s neck and he swallowed hard. His body was so tensed and trembling with fear that it was beginning to hurt.

“Dakota... You must know that a pure white room never can me something good will occur, because they never stay white.”

A deep, demonic voice snickered from behind Dakota as it lightly pressed its blood drenched nails against Dakota’s stomach, threatening to tear him apart. Dakota cringed slightly at the pain but part of him seemed to enjoy it. He had it a feeling it was most likely his masochistic side. Dakota managed to glance to the side, but still couldn’t manage to see even the slightest hint of the demons face, though he assumed it was a dark shadowy figure with glowing red eyes like most demons. Dakota continued to stand there, trembling in fear yet also confusion in what was truly going on.

“Wh... Who are you?” Dakota asked softly, his voice shaken. A dark chuckled was emitted from the demon that stood behind Dakota and an immoral grin snaked across its face.

“Well Dakota, that’s something I don’t think you’d enjoy hearing.” The demonic voice replied softly in Dakota’s ear. Dakota swallowed hard once more, a single bead of sweat sliding down his forehead. However, Dakota managed to hold back the fear and decided to face it. Besides, how bad could it be? It’s not like it could be a zombie covered in blood that looked like something out of Amnesia or some sort of horror game...

“I don’t care. Show me, tell me, do something. I want to know something.” Dakota said and with those words, he felt the arms retract from around his torso and the demonic chill step away from him. Gentle footsteps echoed around him until what stood in front of him looked nothing more than a solid black figure. Dakota gazed at it in confusion for a few moments, wondering if his vision was okay and he was actually just looking at a solid figure. He tilted his head to the side a bit, wiping the hair that fell in his face when he did away as he tried to examine the figure. Though as he did, there was a sudden flash of light and at that moment, Dakota saw how the demonic shadow really looked for nearly a split second before he found it so unexpected that he fell back and soon found himself staring straight at the face of the demon. Though the demon itself wasn’t what scared him, it was who the demon resembled and looked highly of. Himself.

“What.. the fu.... the fu..... Y-you are... you...” Dakota could hardly speak correctly he found the identity of the demon so highly astonishing. The demon chuckled darkly as it grinned a cold grin and spoke softly to Dakota.

“Why yes Dakota. I am you. Hard to believe isn’t it?” It said to him and Dakota shook his head hard, a soft whimper escaping his lips.

“No... I won’t... Believe it... I won’t... no... no....” Dakota whimpered and that only made the Demon laugh in amusement before grabbing Dakota by his neck and lifting him to his feet.

“You think you can hide from me forever don’t you? Well you’re wrong. I will always be with you until the day you die, possibly even further than that. And all you can do is run. Run from the truth that you are nothing but a mindless demon child that was born to be a killer and thrive about the world with blood on your face and blood drenched hands from the mere mortals that you killed.” It told him with a chilling laugh and Dakota struggled to breathe before a single tear ran from the corner of his eye. The demon smirked at this and used it’s free hand to casually wipe it away.

“No... You’re wrong. I’m not like that.... no... never...” Dakota spoke out in a slightly strained tone. The demon took a breath and sighed simply.

“Accept it Dakota. You and me are very much alike in ways you don’t even realize.” It told him gently yet with a cold edge.

“No.” Dakota assured himself.

“Think about it. You know as well as I do that your own father left you, even tried to kill you, because he knew what you were and are. Your mother knew it too, but like you, she wouldn’t believe it thinking that you wouldn’t become the blood thirst animal that you were destined to be.”

“Leave my mother out of this.” Dakota growled and the demon replied with a soft laugh.

“Not only was your mother blind to what you truly are, but also that girl who you’re staying with,” Dakota blinked at its words. It was referring to Jess. “Heh, that girl is so blind to the danger she put herself in by being around you. One wrong move and she could get herself killed.” The demon laughed in high amusement at the thought of that and Dakota managed to slap the hand away from his neck and collapsed to the ground, gasping for air.

“Stay the fuck away from her! You hear me? Don’t even THINK about harming Jess or I’ll”-

“Dakota, you can’t do anything to harm me. The only way to get rid of me is to kill yourself. Other than that you can’t keep me from harming her... Or should I say: YOU from harming her?” The demon informed him with a chuckled and Dakota snarled at him and lunged for the demon but in short found himself face to face with the floor from the demon simply dodging his attack.

“Oh... Feisty are we?” The demon snickered with a smirk.

“Shut the fuck up!” Dakota snarled and lunged for him once more, throwing a punch for the Demon’s face. Though thinking it would dodge his attack like before, it didn’t and only caught his fist in its hand before smirking widely in Dakota’s face.

“You’re really somethin’ Dakota. But you’re no match for me.” The demon told him coldly, sharp fangs poking from its lips and then grabbing Dakota’s wrist in its clawed hand.

“Dakota, I’m sure if I know you like I do,” the demon quickly stabbed his opposite hand through Dakota’s stomach leading Dakota to cough up blood and then fall to the floor slowly. “You will just leave the girl and be on your way.” The demon said finally before removing his hand from Dakota’s gut and vanishing into the darkness of the room. Dakota lay there on the blood stained carpet and shortly, the room was flooded with the stench of blood.

Next thing Dakota new, he was practically drenched in the dark crimson and that only made his panic worsen. He didn’t want to move because he was in too much pain; salty tears were stinging his eyes until they shot open at the sound of a familiar voice.

“Dakota...” The voice called and he knew the voice instantly. It was Jess. He managed to turn his head to gaze upon Jess’s body. However, it wasn’t a sight to enjoy. She wore a pure white dress (or what appeared to be), and it was drenched in blood as were her arms, legs, and basically her whole body. Dakota gasped in horror and attempted to crawl over to Jess who only faded away into the darkness.

“NOOO!!!” Dakota cried, reaching out to try and pull her back but couldn’t. “JESS, COME BACK!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!” No matter how hard Dakota cried much less begged, she wouldn’t return to him and he just wanted to scream. Though in that very instant, Dakota shot up from the bed, eyes wide and full of horror, pain and sadness. He was practically gasping for air as he awoke from his dream world. He could feel the warm tears in his eyes and his cheeks were sticky from the warm liquid.

He quickly hopped off the bed and ran into the bathroom out of panic and fear, closing the door behind him. Dakota stood in front of the sink, breathing heavily; body tensed and shaking. Dakota felt his stomach knot up and the urge to puke came with it. He rushed to the toilet and just hacked and coughed several times, nothing really exiting his mouth at all. He sat down by the toilet, continuing to breathe heavily with shaken breath of a panicking boy. His hands were shaking so bad, he had to hug himself tightly to even lower the shaken slightly.

(SDKFH SDFLKSHD FLSKHDF SLDKFHSLDKFHSD LFKSHDFLKSDHFSLJDFHSLDFJHSLFD WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE POST HOLY SHIT PICKLE DICK O______________________________________________________o)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 am

Jessica
-
Landing with a silent thud she then heard the panting of the male, a few footsteps and the bathroom door shutting solidly. I wonder whats wrong with him? Perhaps a nightmare though he slept fine throughout the night. Gazing towards the kitchen Jessica grunted. Soon finding herself flicking through the cuboards. There was a small safe inside one of the cuboards which made the female curious as to what was in it. Hmm? She questioned herself toying with the lock until it finally gave in. As Jess began to open the safe door she heard a thud upstairs in the bathroom. Just whats he doing up there? Being nosey Jess left the safe on the side unlocked though she had yet to see what was inside and headed upstairs. Once she reached the bathroom door she knocked three times. "Dakota? Is everything alright in there?" She questioned hoping the male would reply.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 am

Dakota found it difficult to stay under control much less stop this insane trembling and keeping his eyes open was practically a chore. He was just cradled against the tub of the bathroom, his arms wrapped around his knees, breathing heavily with widened eyes. His irises weren’t even their normal deep blue but a mix of grey and blue. It was as though that horrible nightmare had scared the very sanity from his eyes. Why couldn’t he have a “normal” dream for once? Why did it always have to end violently and nearly scare the life out of him. Dakota can’t recall the last time he had a decent dream before learning of.... that. Learning of that not only hurt him mentally, but also caused something within him to just snap. He has never been the same since that night and he doesn’t think he will ever return to his original self.

Dakota was so out of it and so caught in his own little panicky world that he hardly heard Jess knock and ask if he needed anything. He only sat there, whimpering and crying as he tried to recollect himself but was having little to no process at all. He soon could feel his nails dig into his side as he clung to himself, and the strange part was.... He felt the urge to see blood.

Dakota was about to just claw away at his sides to the point where he’d be clawing the skin off through his shirt, but all the while part of him screamed “no” while the other side screamed “yes”. However, the side screaming yes seemed to be getting the better end of the stick with Dakota because Dakota couldn’t help but just start clawing at his sides, digging his nails into his ribcage and letting out soft groans of not pain... But pleasure. Dakota knew it would happen eventually. Him inflicting pain on himself for the hell of it. Though it wasn’t so much himself who did it but that HE made him or rather instructed him to do it. Dakota let out a brief pant and soon bent over as he was now on his knees, his arms wrapped around himself and his nails continuing to dig into his skin and resulting in him to let out soft groans. It hurt for a split second before the pain was washed away with pleasure.

“Fuck...” He growled, clenching his teeth together as a single tear slid down his already tear soaked cheek. “GOD! Make is stop!” He cried before flopping down onto the cool tile floor, pulling his knees up to his chest and wrapping his arms around them tightly, trying to resist the urge to inflict pain on himself. He could feel like claw marks on his side; the stinging pleasurable pain and thin drops of blood trickled from the thin cuts.

How he wanted the pain to just fade away...

(lol Dakota had a masochistic moment x3)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 am

Jessica
-
“Fuck...GOD! Make is stop!”
-
Upon hearing the violent remarks Jess took a step back, Was that pointed at her? Not only that but she could smell the crimson liquid 'blood' Moments after. "Dakota? If you dont come out? I'll be coming in? So make your choice..You have 5 seconds." Jess snapped, sitting herself besides the door only hoping he would come out. Just whats gotten into him? One little nightmare and BOOM?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 am

Dakota hardly heard Jess's threat to break in and was unable to react as he was far too taken into his anger, pain, and sorrow. He flinched a bit and his shaking went on as though it would never end. He only buried his face into his knees as he continued to cry softly, teeth clenched and nails clawing at whatever they could get to, which happened to be himself.

The shaking just wouldn't stop nor would it lessen. What could he possibly do? Keep sitting there until some sort of miracle happened? Soon enough he felt a stabbing pain in his gut and he had to hop up and get to the toilet fast before he puked all over the floor.

“Fuck!” He spat, breathing heavily as he leaned over, the weight pressing down on his arms causing them to shake which in time his breathing became shaken as well. Dakota’s back was arched and his muscled were tensed as pain radiated throughout his entire body. Not only could Dakota not control the ongoing shaking, but the constant tears from the immense pain kept flowing as well and he had to constantly wipe them away with his palm. Dakota was standing (or rather kneeling) there for about half a minute before his eyes grew dark and a dark expression appeared on his pale face.

“What did I do wrong?” He asked out suddenly in a rather low tone. His voice wasn’t even shaken slightly now, nor was his body. He glanced around frantically then leaned against the bathtub and clenched his teeth slightly. “What did I do... To deserve this?”

“What the FUCK did I do!? Tell me!” He demanded outwardly to no one in particular. There was rage within his deep blue eyes. However shortly, his voice became a little shaken once more as did his body and he lowered his eyes over to the side, small tears streaming down his cheeks and dripping off his chin onto the floor. Dakota soon lowered his hand and then began crawling away and into a corner.

“God, help me...” He whimpered in a voice breaking tone. “I don’t wanna live anymore... Just kill me... Kill me...”

(I want to cry now ;_________;)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 am

Jessica
-
Hearing the male continuesly spit out angered words, Nor did he bother to open the door Jess was pretty annyoyed. Fool...I'll make you pay for ignornig me.. Within a second she flung her right foot into the bathroom door slamming it open. As she peaked her head through the door frame she noticed Dakota laying on the floor, Blood trailing from his sides. Self harm...Damn Emos.. And I thought he was different. "Feeling threatened by a dream? It makes no sense Dakota. What an earth happened in this redicilous dream of yours." She questioned only to interupt the male before he could even speak. "Listen? From the other day when I met you out near a park bench? I thought there was something different about you, Barring your other self...The evil one? Your not a misfit? Everything in your history? Past? The lot? It lives and breathes within you. No matter what this other guy' thinks? Your yourself, And that what makes you strong. It was just a dream Dakota..." She stated kneeling infront of the male. "Be thankful i have not eaten you.."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 am

I AM DAKOTA MORVYN BLAKE AND DECLARE THE 2ND PAGE AS MINE >DDDDD

::Dakota Morvyn Blake::.

"Listen? From the other
day when I met you out near a park bench? I thought there was something
different about you, Barring your other self...The evil one? Your not a
misfit? Everything in your history? Past? The lot? It loves and breathes
within you. No matter what this other guy' thinks? Your yourself, And
that what makes you strong. It was just a dream Dakota..."

It wasn't long until Dakota saw the blurred motion of the bathroom door be kicked open and the voice of Jessica came out... Pushing his trembling body up Dakota spoke shakily through clenched teeth, "The history that breathes in me knows nothing about love... There is no 'other guy' I'm my own demon... If it were a mere dream would I look, act or sound like this?! I want to rip out the damned history that's mine!!" Frustrated, nauseous from both the blood loss and pain and to top it all off a new headache Dakota began to try and get himself to his feet, everything was blurred and his balance wasn't the best. Dakota didn't even dare to try and get up but, in the end he flared up one last time and grabbed hold of her then pulled her towards his face so that he could he whisper, "In the dream... I was scared, of losing you... I'm... Sorry." He then left his hand fall from beneath her face then muttered, "Thanks... If you wouldn't have barged in I don't know what would've or could have happened."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 am

Jessica

"In the dream... I was scared, of losing you... I'm... Sorry. Thanks... If you wouldn't have barged in I don't know what would've or could have happened."

"You'de have bled to death perhaps?" As the male shifted his hand just beneath her chin she laughed. "You're really something...But In a good way I suppose? Now about these cuts?" She questioned wetting a face cloth and placing it where he had raked at his skin. "It may sting a little but, it will soon fade. And untill you get your conciousness back I suggest we sit here for a while, Its cool in here also, So no doubt it will ease the stress."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 am

"It may sting a little but, it will soon fade. And until you get your consciousness back I suggest we sit here for a while, Its cool in here also, So no doubt it will ease the stress."

Dakota felt Jess place a damp towel against the cuts. He winced but accepted the feeling as it felt refreshing as the cool temperature of the towel pressed against his warm skin.

Dakota, however, still felt uneasy, and to top it off he had a massive headache that didn’t help with the already ongoing nauseous feeling. His breathing however, became less shaken and slowly returned to a decent rate. He just stared up at the ceiling with strained eyes as his vision was rather blurry and everything seemed to be spinning. He shut his eyes tightly to try and refrain from vomiting once more and surprisingly, it helped a bit but he still had to try and fight the urge. Dakota let out a soft groan as he rolled over a bit onto his side to look up at Jess better, his eyes now held their original deep blue with a hint of stress, but they rested gently on her.

He managed to lift his hand over towards her and gently run his slender pale fingers across her cheek, a gentle smile tugging at his lips. Dakota then rolled back over to where he was facing away from her and shortly pulled a near by pillow up over his head, pressing it against his face so he could continue to let out the tears that threatened to surface. Dakota then felt that subtle stabbing pain in his gut and he knew that he once again would had to get to the bathroom. He struggled to get off the floor but managed to push himself there and just kind of slid off. Standing was practically a chore not to mention keeping his balance was near impossible but somehow he managed. He found himself leaning against the off-white colored wall for a few moments before swaying and slowly making his way to the bathroom that was around the corner. Though he felt a jolt of energy and soon dashed into the bathroom where he was partially leaning over the skin, his slender arms supporting him and he breathed in and out steadily, embracing himself for whatever may occur.

“God, fuck this shit...” He sneered in a hushed tone as he gazed down at the white sink, he hoped Jess didn't hear him. He let out a deep sigh and then glanced up at the large mirror that hung over the sink. He blinked as he stared at his own reflection, examining how zombie-like he appeared. Out of frustration and a quick thrust of his clenched fist, he punched the mirror hard and cracked it. However, the impact had much recoil but it only sent tingles of pleasure throughout his hand and up his arm rather than actually pain. Dakota slowly drew his hand back and examined his slightly bloodied knuckles and then
let out a soft, dark chuckle before lowering his hand to his side.

He clenched and relaxed his injured hand a few times, each time a jolt of pain flowing through his body and it only make the masochistic grin on his face grow wider.

“Fuck, this hurts good.” He growled and then turned to exit the bathroom and head back into the bedroom in which Jess would be. He stepped up to the bed and sat leaned over on it, his arms folded in front him not really caring if Jess saw his bloodied hand.

(There... Dakota's getting... somewhat better... With a little Maso-moment thrown in there x3)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am

Jessica

Just what does he think he is doing? Constantly hurting himself and wandering of...What a state. She growled and watched as the male wobbled round looking like the idiot he was. "Just sit down will you?" She grunted, As the male continued to walk around smashing mirrors and everything that was in his way Jess was becomming more angered by the minute and before she knew it she closened in on the male, Ignoring the fact that he was still in pain. "You just asked for it.." She mumbled placing her mouth near the males neck. A moment passed by and before she knew it Jessica had already bitten the male, Though she still held on. She never once drained him of his blood, It was just a bite. As it trickled down her mouth a venemous smirk appeared on her face, her eyes dimmed to a redish colour and her pupils that of a cat. "You either calm down? Or I'll have to calm you down myself"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 am

Having sat down yet still sort of ranting and on edge it wasn't until a sharp stabbing pain shot into Dakota's neck that his entire body became tense, his hands grabbed the blankets and he held onto them to refrain himself from raising a defensive hand. Even when he tried to move willingly or not it only caused Jess to bite him harder and he growled lowly, "Fuck... That hurts... But, feels so good..." Moments passed until Dakota tried to warn Jess, "P-please... stop y-you're gonna... I-m gonna go c-crazy..." Clenching the blankets in his fists tighter he squeezed his eyes closed and tried desperately to ignore Jess's teeth that were in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 am

Jessica

"P-please... stop y-you're gonna... I-m gonna go c-crazy..."

Ignoring the males request Jessica not only kept her mouth gripped round the males neck, But she began biting harder making a more deeper wound. She could feel that he was getting agrivated, But in a good way. And chuckled keeping her fangs entangled within his neck. A little longer and you may just go back to being your normal self again. She smirked at the thought, not toying or playing with him. She was purpously doing this to try and calm not only his senses but the adrenaline that was running through him.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 am

Feeling the vampiress sink her fangs slowly and deeper into his neck, a low grumble sounded from Dakota and made his chest seem to vibrate, "I, can't... It hurts so damn...good... fuuuuck..." Finding a way around Dakota wrapped his arms firmly around Jess and let himself fall back onto the bed with her still clinging onto him. Slowly he brought one hand up and rested it upon her head lightly holding her as she only bit deeper which caused him groan in both the pain and pleasure it caused him, "Damn... please... s-s-stop..." Despite his words Dakota only tended to keep her in his grasp while his mind argued, You have to stop her or something MIGHT happen you idiot!! But, it... her bite... it... its almost, addicting...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 am

Jessica

"I, can't... It hurts so damn...good... fuuuuck...Damn... please... s-s-stop..."

Upon laughing Jessica released her fangs from the males neck. "Alright, Calm your horses...Its not like i was sucking the life out of you." Noticing the male had his had pressed against the back of her head made it seem like he wanted more. "I think you've had enough pain for one day" She laughed lifting herself up from the male. Honestly boys.. "Calmed down yet?" She questioned him brushing away a few stands of hair that had fallen into his face. Her eyes soon flickered back to the icy blue they were before the incident and her pupils an oval shape. She smirked and awaited the males reply pulling down the shirt she was wearing as it seemed to have rose up whilst she was embedding her fangs into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am

"I think you've had enough pain for one day" ~ "Calmed down yet?"

Feeling her pull her fangs from his neck Dakota struggled to find the right words and instead ended sitting up in a flash and wrapping himself around her in a hug and he almost pleaded more than asked, "Stay with me... Please..." The end of his words seemed to fade out as he fell back onto the softness of the mattress, all his energy having been spent from the disaster, thankfully this time Dakota went into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

Jessica
-
"Stay with me... Please..."
-
Noticing the male wrap his arms around her and then fall back sleeping made her laugh sliently. Im not suprised, He really did drain himself. Rolling off the bed Jessica glanced at the safe which was on the kitchen side downstairs from before Dakota's little fit. Oh I guess I'll get back to seeing whats inside of that weird box. Lifting herself Jessica walked down the stairs silently and headed into the kitchen once more. Now lets see... Oh? A collar? Weird, Who owns a collar thesedays? And whats this? Is this a notebook? Flicking through the pages Jessica threw the book over her shoulders and placed the collar on her neck. Nothing interesting in there, What else is in the back of this box? Perhaps a secret hatch? Eh...No luck. She continued flicking through the safe trying to be as quite as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dakota's Loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft Empty

Back to top Go down

Dakota's Loft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Dakota's Loft-
Jump to: