Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within the School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like in the description. Post for anywhere but the Gym (:
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 am

Stephanie

Upon entering school Steph walked slowly through the crowded halls which seporated the many different class rooms. Stopping besides a few lockers Steph turned the lock and opened her own flicking her bag into it then shutting it. First class? Ah what do you know Mech. She chuckled at the thought and headed for the garages where she began working on yet another bike. Working in a team Steph did the main tempers with the bike and the other two handed her the tools in which she needed. Spanner...er Screwdriver? It goes on. Laughing at the thought she rubbed her head not realising she had now gotten a little black mark on her forehead. After an hour or so the bike was finished. "Give her a test drive if you want?" She stated to the other students within her class.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 am

..:: Victor ::..
.. He Acts Like He Doesn't ..

Sitting silently through math Vic had zoned out and since his shadow had followed after Steph he'd be able to see where, what and who she was with. Currently she was in Mech, she'd just finished working with a bike there and a few other students looked in awe. When the bell rang out for math's end Victor came back to his own senses and began his walk out to his locker. However, before he could open it he stepped quickly to the side when another boy tried aiming a hit for him. Victor yawned as in mockery as it was the boys from the gang the other night, the lead one growled, "Hmph, you got guts to show up here. You gave me a bad rep for that other night punk, think you're all tough acting protective of that... that... street rat. Though seeing you're just as much a street rat as her you're 'new kid' popularity should-" With a swift movement Victor once again held the boys arms behind his back while pressing him against the lockers and growled with narrowed eyes, "Dare you insult me or her? How would you like me to embed your face print into the lockers cause that can be arranged." Soon enough the riot grew and a crowd of students gathered around shouting and trying to encourage a fight, however, Victor just turned and shoved the boy back with a growl, "Don't let me hear anything from that shit-hole of a mouth about Steph or I or I'll make sure you get what you deserve." Victor just began to walk away when the kid got back up and began charging to land a hint on him, however, being quicker Vic simply turned and caught his fist in his hand and bared his fangs in the boys face, "You wish to die?" With a harsh thud Victor gave him a hard toss to the ground, "Wanna try that again?!"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am

Stephanie

Soon after Mech finished Steph exited the garage and headed back into the halls where she saw a rather large crowd. Please tell me its not Vic and that monkey from the other night? She shook her head at the thought and headed through the crowd, to her suprise she was infact correct. "Boys? Can you please do this elswhere, Everyone else back to class its not a tv show in here, Move along.." Gripping Victors arm Steph pulled him to one side and said firmly. "If your going to become a student, Start acting like one. Its not all about popularity thesedays. Continue with this behaviour and you'll be in heads office? Dare i repeat myself again?" Clocking onto his gaze Steph then released the male and headed towards the punk that was on the floor. "You should stop trying so hard to get my attention fool." And with that Steph kicked him in the stomach and began to walk off like nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 am

Not a few minutes later Victor felt someone grab him by the arm and drag him away, to his small expectations it was Steph and she was giving him an earful of it. Their eyes locked on another's for a few brief seconds and before Vic knew she turned and began to her next class, giving the kid a kick in the gut; Victor couldn't help but, snide quietly at that as he began past him and followed after Steph. When he caught up he tried to think of how to apologize for having done what he did and in a low tone that only they could hear he spoke, "Look I'm sorry... I, I reacted in defense. He, said things... About me... But, more over, about you." His pace slowed until he came to a halt in the quiet hall and he lowered his gaze to the ground and continued to speak, "It irked me how a piece of garbage like that could... call someone something that, distasteful, so my defensive side got the better of me. I don't care if I have to get in trouble for protecting what... what I..." That was it, he finally broke and within a second wrapped his arms around Steph protectively and he breathed out the words as he lowered his head onto her shoulder, "I...I'm in love with you, Stephanie... That's why, I've been acting the way I have. I may not know if you feel the same but, know this. I will always be at your side, I'll do everything in my power to protect you..." Vic's usual calm had grown to both honesty and nervousness as to what Steph's reaction would be but, he couldn't help to bury his face into the back of her hair and just inhale her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 am

Stephanie
-
"It irked me how a piece of garbage like that could... call someone something that, distasteful, so my defensive side got the better of me. I don't care if I have to get in trouble for protecting what... what I...I...I'm in love with you, Stephanie... That's why, I've been acting the way I have. I may not know if you feel the same but, know this. I will always be at your side, I'll do everything in my power to protect you..."
-
With a blunt expression Steph coughed, Why here? Why not AT HIS PLACE!! She covered her mouth as she mumbled, A fair few students had been watching and Steph dint what Staph does best. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU PERVERTS!!" She shouted noticing Victor had her wrapped in his arms and held close. A slight blush brushed past her face but luckily for her Victors hair had covered it. With a gulp Steph let out a sigh and relaxed herself, his scent wafted through her nose as she both inhaled and exhaled. "I like you too...Fool" She wasnt going to tell him how she'd really felt after all it was during school and they had already had enough stares for one day. "What class do you have next?" She questioned swollowing all the fuzzy feelings for a moment awaiting his reply. Lifting her arms up she pulled Victor close too, then patted him on the back. "Er...So Class?"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 am

Slowly but, surely a smile spread Victors expression and he replied to Steph's yelling at the other students, "Let'em look... Who cares about their thoughts?" He then chuckled softly, "Is that my new name now? Fool?" A few moments passed by then he heard Steph ask which class was next, he answered whilst still keeping her locked in his hold, "I do believe it's history... which I find quite amusing since many of the people back in the day actually believed the existence of, creatures like myself and others. And there are many things that nearly all textbooks will never have in them." Victor felt a low and quiet growl escape his lips as he inhaled her scent, "Damn, you smell... good." As much as he wanted to just stand there all day like this he had to battle himself into loosening his grip around her, he murmured, "So then, what's your next class to hit up?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:08 am

Stephanie
-
"Damn, you smell... good. So then, what's your next class to hit up?"
-
"Is that reffering to my boiling blood scent? Or my actual human scent hm?" She questioned with a serious look. "I have Gym again but dont worry, I wont be getting hit by a ball again.." She chuckled. Victor loosend his grip but he still had his arms round Steph. "Are you going to stand here all day with me like that? And then get us both into bother?" She stated cocking her head slightly at the male. As she waited for his reply Steph bit the tip of his nose playfully and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am

Leaning his head over her shoulder Vic replied with a smirk, "Could be a mix of both... But, mainly it's just your humanly scent; if I could take a knowledgeable guess I'd say cherry-blossom trees with a hint of spice. It's quite addicting to say the least..." He then lifted his vibrant eyes to meet hers when she spoke of gym, "If I may make a suggestion on that perhaps sitting more on the bleachers would help to avoid being hit?" Vic then laughed a bit again, "Who said YOU were late?" In that same second he had teleported them behind the gym bleachers, dropping his grasp on her he muttered, "Please be careful an' I'll see you later..." Before he could dissipate into the shadows Victor pulled Steph close to him and planted a kiss atop her head then faded into a black haze and drifted away to his own class.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Stephanie
-
"Please be careful an' I'll see you later..."
-
As the male planted a kiss atop of her head Steph smiled slightly and before she knew it he was gone. Reverting back to reality she glanced over to the track field and began doing her usual jog, Hmm think I'll do about 3 laps today. Then get involved with some sort of game... She chuckled at the thought and was off. Once running around the field she flicked her headphones In as this seemed to make her concentrate, It was like she was in a world of her own. Interesting... "Steph? Stephanieeee" As she slowed her pace a male began to jog aside her. "Oh hello there...Just how did you know my name?" She questioned the male jogging at a slow pace, She flicked one headphone out so that she could hear the male and came to a halt as she caught her breath again and had a little drink. The pair began a random conversation about Mech, "Since your one of the best students in mech..Well I have a problem with my bike? And was wondering If I brought it In you'de be able to get a good look at it? What do you say?" "Er...I kind of have things planned for later how about tomorrow?." Upon catching her breath Steph then becan pacing forward again and the male soon followed. "Alright, So tomorrow yea?" "Yes..." She sighed and within a second or two the male had jogged off. Why do I always get pestered abour darn bikes...
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:55 am

On his way to history class Vic just barely snuck his way into it before the bell rang and many of the students stared up at him in fear and he could sense it rolling off them in large vibes; he smirked at this as he went and took up a seat at the back of the room where if he so happened to zone out no one would really notice. In the middle of the class whilst everyone was pretty much occupied in their studies Victor took it upon himself again to zone out and go into the viewpoint of his shadow who remained following Steph, he wondered if he should go ahead and just start a conversation for the hell of it; he did. However, he didn't speak verbally, his voice could only be heard in Steph's mind and only hers, 'So, dodge any balls yet? Then again seeing you're out on track I s'pose my guess is wrong. If you're confused as to how the hell I'm talking to you and know this, let's just say I'm your shadow. Eh, well there's the bell... Catch up with you in a few then.' With that Victor exited from his zoned world and back to himself, however, when he did he was being lectured by the teacher, Ah shit, well... I don't have time for this crap sorry. With a snap of his fingers the entire room and everything in it just froze in place and time seemed to go on pause like a VHS video, with a bored yawn he got up and began out towards the guys' change rooms. Tennis....... honestly I could care less for the sport but, it was that or football, bleh. Changing into black shorts and black sport tank he then began out to the courts only to stop for a second and mumbled, "Oops, guess I should unfreeze things heh heh." By the next step everything started up again and he smirked, "Gotta love that power." On his way to the courts he began bouncing a tennis ball on his racket then noticed he was going past the track field, within a few minutes he ran his way around and caught up to Steph, "What a coincidence this is, though I'm actually on the way to, Tennis, bleh, though better than football. Anyways," Before continuing his sentence his yellow eyes spotted their arch enemy (basically lol), the monkey gang, "-I have a feeling this tennis match is gonna be interesting. If you've got the time perhaps you'd like to come watch? Anyways, I better get over there..." Victor then turned and headed over for the tennis court where he and his rival, locked fiery glares, Vic growled, "Well, I wasn't expecting this. I'll be more than pleased to beat you down in more ways than one heh heh."

..:: Key ::..
Dark red = Verbal speech
Red = Shared thoughts/telepathy
Orange = Victor's private thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 am

Stephanie
-
'So, dodge any balls yet? Then again seeing you're out on track I s'pose my guess is wrong. If you're confused as to how the hell I'm talking to you and know this, let's just say I'm your shadow. Eh, well there's the bell... Catch up with you in a few then.'
-
Looking around Steph noticed Victor was nowhere near her. Weird.... Chuckling she shrugged. Well I dont want to look like a weirdo but i guess if i can hear you you can probs hear what im thinking if im not mistaken?"
-
Pausing the same voice flickered through her ears only this time Victor was there.
-
"What a coincidence this is, though I'm actually on the way to, Tennis, bleh, though better than football. Anyways, I have a feeling this tennis match is gonna be interesting. If you've got the time perhaps you'd like to come watch? Anyways, I better get over there..."
-
Nodding her head Steph padded behind the male and sat upon the benches watching ad the game started, She soon noticed the idiot who had caused a fuss with Victor not only in the streets but in the school also. Oh honestly...Though im sure Victor will ignore his remarks....Tennis? Didnt think he was into that, Lets see just how skillful he is. Laughing at the thought Steph clocked her gaze on Victor and watched as the game began. Be careful...

-

--- Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:29 am

It was now game on and it was Victor's serve first, bouncing the ball a few times until finally giving a good 'THWAK' towards the other kid, the first round was but, a walk in the park and Vic scoffed, "Surely you're not holding back on me?" The boy glared, "I have a name you know! It's Brandon!" Victor snorted, "Well then, Brandon, feel free to play as hard and rough as you like. I'm all for the game." With that Brandon gritted his teeth and without warning made his serve, the second match was longer and Vic was at an advantage at the moment and this only seemed to piss off Brandon. Vic mocked, "You're simply letting your anger get the best of you. Have a clear head and maybe you'd play better." With a shout Brandon gave a hard serve "TAKE THIS THEN YOU STREET RAT!!!" Readying his racket Vic made a run for the ball and focusing all his strength down to his arm returned the ball with nearly double its original force which in turn made Brandon HAVE to avoid hitting it back. The game proceeded and Victor has the advantage-in now, One more point is all I need and this game's mine. Heh look at'em, panting like an elder lycan while I'm here rearing to go yet. "Sure you don't wanna just give in yet? Wouldn't want you to kill yourself over a game would we?" A sharp reply, "JUST SERVE THE DAMNED BALL!!!!" With a growl Vic muttered, "If you say so-" For the last time Victor made the final serve and because of his opponents wariness, the ball hits its mark and the coach called out the winner, "Game, set and match to Victor Van Horror!!" Standing there for a brief moment he watched nearly every kid come swarming towards him, Oh damn, time to beat it! Before any of'em could grab him he darted away for the showers where all was quiet and undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:22 am

Stephanie
-
As the game began Steph cheered Victor on and to her suprise the game was over shortly. Gah, He's good... Perhaps I'll congradulate him when he is done showering.. She chuckled at the thought and noticed a rather large croud tumble onto the field though Victor had already hit the showers. Speedy.. Focusing her eyes back on the pitch she noticed the male Brandon on the floor. Aha...perhaps i should give him the 'you tried your best?' With the thought Steph bounced downwards and headed onto the pitch. Placing an arm out she gazed down at the male. "Being a looser aint all that bad." She chuckled. Brandon eyed Steph like she was some sort of prey and upon lifting himself up ignoring the help of her he gripped her arm pulled her into him and shot a glance at everyone. "Brandon let go of me, You Idiot." "No chance sweety, Your boy toy isnt here to back you up now" He snarled tightening his grip. "If he thinks he's gotten away with it, Im sure a suprise wouldnt hurt now would it? And whats this on your neck? A bruse of some sort?" He questioned with curious eyes flicking a few strands of hair away from her neck. "Maybe I should make my mark too eh?" He stated with a grin gently toying with her neck. Just who does this fool think he is? "Brandon your threats dont scare me, Now let go, No doubt Victor is on his way to teach you yet another lesson." "We'll see about that" He stated with a cackle.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 am

Having a quick shower then leaving them to go find Steph he felt both shock and rage broil up as a snarl ripped out from his throat, "If you wish to live you best let her go..." Not even waiting Brandon's reaction Victor swept up Steph from his grasp. With a quick and blurred movement Victor's hand struck Brandon's face and he snarled, "Try touching her again you bastard and you'll get worse than a mere strike to the face! Touch a single damned hair on her or the slightest piece of dust that lands on her and I will more than gladly kick your ass around the world." Looking back over his shoulder Victor asked Steph through telepathy, 'He didn't hurt you did he...? If he did, just tell me what I should do with him...' A sadistic look sparked across his eyes as he waited an order.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 am

Stephanie
-
"Try touching her again you bastard and you'll get worse than a mere strike to the face! Touch a single damned hair on her or the slightest piece of dust that lands on her and I will more than gladly kick your ass around the world."
-
As Steph was swept away from the other male a sigh of relive escaped from within her. No he didnt hurt me. Brushing Victors hair from his face she smiled and softly poked his cheek. Never will I ever order you to do anything, Victor your not a pet...Your my hero. She laughed at the thought and wrapped her arms around the male hugging him tight. Thank you.. I dont know what would have happened if you hadnt have got there in time, But I always knew you wouldnt be far behind. Yet another smile graced her lips as she kissed him softly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 am

Never will I ever order you to do anything, Victor your not a pet...Your my hero. Thank
you.. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't have got there
in time, But I always knew you wouldn't be far behind

Brandon had by now got up and made a run for it while Victor found himself being wrapped in a tight hug by Stephanie, he returned it as he put his own arms around her and whispered, "I'll always protect you and be by your side... I'll gladly give up this life to keep you alive." Vic lightly rested his head atop hers and he muttered, "If I am correct the last of the classes we're both in... And on the downside of that having to beat the hell outta that lil' dumbfuck made us late. Though that shouldn't be too much a problem. We'll just have to put things on pause is all." He smirked at that then spoke to Steph, "Whatever you don't let go of me alright?" Holding her close he used the power he had used to escape his previous class, however, to take extra precautions he picked her up into his arms and grinned, "If you let go you may get frozen as well, don't want that..." With that the two began off back into the school, everything was silent and there was nothing moving except for them.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 am

Stephanie
-
"If I am correct the last of the classes we're both in... And on the downside of that having to beat the hell outta that lil' dumbfuck made us late. Though that shouldn't be too much a problem. We'll just have to put things on pause is all. Whatever you don't let go of me alright? If you let go you may get frozen as well, don't want that..."
-
Steph laughed at the male but her face soon turned blank as he lifted her up in his arms. With the click of his finger everything suddenly froze, Steph was unsure of whether to be scared or not. But Victor was there so she felt like it was nothing and that she was safe. Upon entering the school everything stood silent and still not a breath of air escaped either of the students but herself and Victor. "Just how many of these powers do you have hidden up those sleeves?" She questioned with a soft smile keeping her grip tight. Clocking onto his neck Steph gave a little soft bite. "Thats for getting me the other day..."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 am

"Just how many of these powers do you have hidden up those sleeves?" ~ "That's for getting me the other day..."

Feeling Steph hold onto him tight then lightly biting him on the neck he let out a playful growl, "Lucky for me you don't have fangs..." He snickered a bit at that as they now started down a hallway, however, in the middle of it he stopped, raised his eyes up and looked to the left towards the entrance doors. Another pairing stood outside them and the male gave off strange vibes, Well now, what have we here? Another supernatural? He doesn't seem to look bad but, who knows. Taking his golden eyes away from the two he continued on his way with Steph in his hold and they entered literature class, finding two empty seats he finally spoke, "Alright, guess we can let things get back to business then." With a last snap everything seemed to flash back into action, sounds came back and then the room began to fill with the other students.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:40 am

Stephanie

"Alright, guess we can let things get back to business then."

"Pshh Cheating...But were on time thanks to that." Steph chuckled sitting by the window. She flicked her gaze upon Victor. "So what happened the first time you froze time? Was the reason because of the teacher giving you greif?" Poking the males face again she smiled and reverted back to viewing her book on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 am

"So what happened the first time you froze time? Was the reason because of the teacher giving you grief?"

With a small Vic answered, "You could say that. I'm used to it though, gone through the same thing for as long as I've been here." After several minutes in literature class a question was asked to Vic from the teacher, "Alright, your question is this; who wrote the short story of Masque of the Red Death?" Without even having to hesitate his answer Vic replied, "Simple, Edgar Allan Poe... A most famous and literate man who quite sadly had a most tragic life, am I not correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within the School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the School   Within the School Empty

Back to top Go down

Within the School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Blumen-Hoch School-
Jump to: