Title explains it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Anna & Ichigo

"Oh, uh yeah, that'd be cool. Oh here... Finished sketch."

"Oh wow, Thats actually really good." Anna laughed a second time flicking her gaze upon the male. "You should take up art as well as music, Unless you were already planning on that." Searching through her shoulder back Anna pulled out some sadnwiches and two drinks. "How about a snack?" She questioned the male with a smile.

Stephanie

"There's a bedroom there, it is mine but, more than willing to let you have it. I honestly don't use it very much since I don't really, sleep. Don't think of it as intruding think of it as payback for my stupid action before. That should be obvious... Blood... Though that's more or less in the freezer part. As for anything else, well you may wanna make a list for that. It's your choice, I won't force you into something you don't like..."

"Well it seems cozy enough, I guess i could grab a few things to take with me, Though i wouldnt want to fill up your draws" Upon reaching the shack Steph unlocked the door and headed inside putting a few clothes in her bag. What else do i need...Not like i have much here anyway my bike's worth more than this place itself. She laughed at the thought soon exiting the door again. "Lets go then?" She stated waiting for the male. "Lead the way."

Jessica

The demonic female walked about the streets, Broad daylight? Not a problem for her plus the fact she was half dressed, It almost looked as if she had just come from the beach. Noticing a stranger
sat on a bench she grinned. Eh? Whats this? Approaching him was not hard as Jess had full confidence, Male? Hmm "Afternoon, Now what would a lovely male alike yourself be doing out here alone?" Laughing at her question she awaited his response noticing a strange aura emmitting from him. Demon... How interesting. Jess just stood there, her crimson orbs clocked onto him.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

..:: Nick ::..

A slight blush crossed his face when Anna complimented his art then suggested taking an art class along side the music one, "Uh well, it wasn't the original plan but, guess I'll give it a shot." He then looked at her with a grateful expression when she offered the food and drink, "Sure that'd be great, thank you." Taking both items Nick begun nibbling at the sandwich and taking drinks in between, before long he had it finished. As they sat there Nick began to play around a bit with his power creating shadow figures on the pavement, changing their shapes, sizes and making them move about as if they were alive. Feeling the air about them getting cooler by the minute he also began to manipulate the colder air away from them so they'd remain warm.

..:: Victor ::..

Vic watched as Steph fetched a few things from her small home then came out ready to follow along, "This way then & if you need help carrying anything feel more than free to throw something on or at me." He laughed a bit at that knowing such an action deserved to be done to him or possibly more. On the way to his place he asked with curiosity, "Seeing as you tamper with your bike quite a bit could I question your major at school? Shop, tech, somewhere around those lines if I could guess."
..:: Dakota ::..

Sitting alone on the bench Dakota muttered, "Damn it's lonely "round here. Ain't there ever any action?" He leaned back into the bench and outstretched his arms onto the top of it, it wasn't a few moments later a female voice spoke out and it made him look up to a female with long, dark hair, crimson eyes and possibly could've held a job as a professional model.

"Afternoon, Now what would a lovely male alike yourself be doing out here alone?"

It took a few minutes until Dakota could reply towards the woman with a semi-bored tone & expression, "Wastin' time I suppose... Then again what's a good lookin' thing like you doin' out here? Not much to see round these parts." A spark of intrigue flashed across Dakota's blue eyes as he couldn't help but, examine the details of this new stranger. "Name's Dakota by the way."

- - - -
Dakota on the inside upon seein' Jess:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 am

Anna

"Uh well, it wasn't the original plan but, guess I'll give it a shot. Sure that'd be great, thank you."

"Your welcome, You and those powers..." She stated reffering to him warming the air. "Well where to next?" She questioned lifting herself up. A gust of wind licked through the strands of her hair. Turning around Anna held her hand out towards the male, "Come on then" She stated with a smile awaiting his response. Something tell's me not only friendship is growing...

Stephanie

"This way then & if you need help carrying anything feel more than free to throw something on or at me. Seeing as you tamper with your bike quite a bit could I question your major at school? Shop, tech, somewhere around those lines if I could guess."

"Mechanical.. ah Its not really a girl thing but i really dont give a toss what other people think. Its something I enjoy, Why thinking of joining?" Walking aside him Steph began tieing her hair awaiting his answer. "So if you've been around here a while? You probs know alot about the place? And the whereabouts of tourist attractions? Perhaps you could take me to one sometime"

Jessica

"Damn it's lonely "round here. Ain't there ever any action. Wastin' time I suppose... Then again what's a good lookin' thing like you doin' out here? Not much to see round these parts."

"Dont flatter yourself too much" She grinned flicking the males dark hair to the side getting a good view of his pale neck. "Is there something wrong? Only I swear I could hear your heart thud a little faster than normal?"

"Name's Dakota by the way."

"Jessica.. So just how long have you been around here then? I would have thought you'de have company and not be so...whats the word? Alone."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 am

"Well where to next?" ~ "Come on then"

Nick returned the smile and replied, "Surprise me..." He then took her outstretched hand to help him get up, the same tingly feeling washed over him like before and he lowered his head enough so that his hair fell to cover the slight blush that rose on him. Yeah, this town is definitely the one I'll be staying at... for more reasons than one.

"Mechanical.. ah Its not
really a girl thing but i really don't give a toss what other people
think. Its something I enjoy, Why thinking of joining?"

Vic kept walkin' as he listened intent to Steph until answering her question, "Perhaps, though it's just a thought for the moment. I'm more a guitarist, though I can get into the mechanical things too sometimes. Hell, fixed my living area myself... It looked like a pit from hell before I did anything to it and half the shit in it didn't even work 'til I fixed any of it. Not that it bothered me to an extreme but, I'd prefer to not live in hell yet." Vic then asked, "If you get tired of walking lemme know I've a better way of traveling and a bit quicker."

"So if you've been around
here a while? You probs know a lot about the place? And the whereabouts
of tourist attractions? Perhaps you could take me to one sometime"

With a small grin Victor answered, "There's not a blade of grass I don't know around here. And like any town there's always a few, secret places that most people don't know about."

..:: Dakota ::..

"Is there something wrong? Only I swear I could hear your heart thud a little faster than normal?"

Dakota's body froze a bit at the contact and he noted her gaze lower to his neck, Vampiress... No wonder she kinda smelled like Ray in a way. He quietly muttered out then to answer her, "No... I just uh, it's normal..." A completely random thought ran through his mind then, How the fuck am I not getting aroused from this?!

"Jessica.. So just how
long have you been around here then? I would have thought you'de have
company and not be so...whats the word? Alone."

When Jessica said the word 'alone' Dakota just kinda flinched a bit and as always, out of the blue his demon side decided to share a thought with him, Yes Dakota, why're you always so, alone? Phasing out just a bit Dakota thought back sharply, Shut the hell up, you know well why. Coming back to he replied with a bit of a lower tone, "Wish that were 100% true..." Changing the subject he looked at Jess with a smirk then said with slight amusement, "Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:35 am

Anna

"Surprise me..."

"Hmm...Suprise? There really is nothing to suprise you with, After all its just school." She stated with a chuckle soon lifting his chin up, "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Besides Its getting dark out, We should head back soon. Mind coming to the grocery with me before we pick Ichigo up? I have a few things i need to pick up for dinner." She questioned the male slowly heading back downwards towards the yard.

Stephanie

"Perhaps, though it's just a thought for the moment. I'm more a guitarist, though I can get into the mechanical things too sometimes. Hell, fixed my living area myself... It looked like a pit from hell before I did anything to it and half the shit in it didn't even work 'til I fixed any of it. Not that it bothered me to an extreme but, I'd prefer to not live in hell yet. If you get tired of walking lemme know I've a better way of traveling and a bit quicker."

"Trust me, Walking isnt tiering, Well for me it isnt for you maybe?" The pair approached a dark ally and to Stephs suprise there was a group of lads sitting aside a back gate. "Ah the gangs Thesedays." She chuckled. One of the males noticed the pair and began to approach them, "Steph? Is it? Were you not the girl that got Ko'd by the ball during the game before? Aha might i say you put quite a show on for us, Didnt she lads?" The male shouted cackling. "And just who is yer friend ere'?" He stated smirking towards Victor. "You think your tough nuts?" Steph questioned standing opposite the male.

Jessica

"No... I just uh, it's normal..."

"Normal isnt the word, And how did you guess? Demon..." She smirked circling the male observing him carefully. "Well now, Im not at all hungry.. But Im sure a little bite wont harm now would it?" Jessica closened in in the male and gripped his jacket tugging him closer. "I sense not one but two? Is there another living within you?" The female questioned flicking her burning orbs towards the males own.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 am

When Anna lifted his face up Nick froze a little until she spoke while heading down the stairs about grocery shopping, snapping too he replied, "Yeah sure I'd be glad to help." He then strode over a bit behind to follow after her keeping the aura of warm air around them both.
(short post is...short ._.)

"Trust me, Walking isn't tiring, Well for me it isn't for you maybe?"

Vic shook his head, "Nope, I'm fine. I could walk for eternity without tiring if I wanted." As they were now walking past an alley the pair stopped when one of the towns gangs questioned out to Steph then asked his own identity, Victor crossed his arms and answered with a low growl, "What's it to you boy?" He then shot his glare to the others who sat laughing from the days earlier scene, "I suggest you all shut the hell up too before you annoy the shit out of me." Vic kept his glare locked on the main one that stood closest to him and Steph, Take a step closer and you might lose a foot or maybe more. Vic then muttered towards Steph, "We should just leave them, it's not worth stooping to their pathetic level." Despite that Victor was eager to see what would happen between them so he stood, waiting.

.::Dakota Morvyn Blake::.
.::He tries to forget what he can't remember::.

Dakota smirked at Jess's words and gave a light shrug of his shoulders, "Guess you could say I know another one." He wasn't too bent on speaking of his brother, Raymon, since the little fuck had up and went off to find Rex or something. A moment later he felt her tug him close by the jacket, this startled him and in a small panic he shot up and backed away, he let out a low warning growl, "No... I can't let you. No one can get close to me...." Slowly he could feel his demon counter part rising up and it spoke out through him with a lower and devilish tone, "Two indeed, though unlike Dakota I CAN stand to hurt anyone. Though it's quite a pain when he gets in the way..." A devil-like grin spread his face and his eyes now gave off a reddish glow, however, Dakota was fighting to come back in control afraid that he'd something bad again, the demon spoke, "Sadly, he is trying to fight against my control as we speak, how pitiful. Before you get close though you should know that no matter how hard ANYONE tries he doesn't get attached emotionally very easy..."
(Woo fancy weird title/name thing ._.)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

Anna

"Yeah sure I'd be glad to help."

"Thats good, We can set off now if you like?" Anna narrowed her eyes towards the male yawning, and stretching her arms. She then gripped the males hand a second time and pulled him with her as she walked ahead.

Stephanie

Stephanie blinked and couldn't help but laugh a little at how Victor was acting. Protective much? "Your right, We have better things to do that to waste time with these low lives." Steph began walking futher only the male stopped her in her tracks. "Just where do you think your going, Cheeky?" He questioned her grabbing her arm. Fool...What is with boys and grabbing me?
Jessica

"No... I can't let you. No one can get close to me...."

"Excuse me? You have no choice...I'de love to meet this other half of you.." Upon closening in on the male Jess snickered knowing full well she was provocing him. With the tip of her finger she began to playfully stroke the males neck. "Ah there you are...now whats with hiding?"

Sadly, he is trying to fight against my control as we speak, how pitiful. Before you get close though you should know that no matter how hard ANYONE tries he doesn't get attached emotionally very easy..."

"I dont follow? Your control hm? I think your just trying to scare me, Knowing full well i have no fear of you or your weakend friend here..."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 am

.. Faithful To The End ..

Before he could even answer Nick found his hand in the grasp of Anna and again being pulled along behind her, he couldn't help but, think to himself with a silent chuckle, Maybe I should just get a leash? As much as any other guy might have been annoyed by being pulled about by a girl Nick actually quite liked it since most of the time he needed some sort of motivation to go by. (XD lololol.) He then asked out, "So, just curious but, what was the original plans for supper?" If such a thing was possible he'd hopefully do something he hadn't done for quite a while; cook.
(Oh shit, keep 911 number near you XDDD)

.. He Acts Like He Doesn't ..
Vic stood silent and his expression didn't change until the moment one of the boys grabbed Steph by the arm; with a snarl he managed to grab the boy and hold his arms behind his back whilst he growled a whisper to the kid, "Don't you EVER touch her again unless you want to die..." With another growl he gave the boy a shove towards the others who watched wide eyed, Vic faced them and snarled, "What're you all lookin' at, beat it!" Turning his back on them all Vic made large strides until he caught up with Steph again then remembered her question of being 'protective'. Still having the small bit of rage in him it made his answer come out a bit, growl-ish, "Maybe... then again low life scumbags like those bastards should have every bone a vein there body broken and drained." A few more minutes and they'd be at his place yet again.
(After this post for Steph & next one for Vic should be in 'Victor's Quarters' ^^)

.::Hetriestoforgetwhathecan'tremember::.

"I don't follow? Your
control hm? I think your just trying to scare me, Knowing full well i
have no fear of you or your weakened friend here..."

Raising his head just enough that the glow of his red eyes could show Morvyn (demon name>>) merely scoffed in laughter, "You have guts miss but, if you knew Dakota like I do you'd be running for Hell like it was Heaven on Earth... You have no idea what he's been through and everyday he's slipping further and further away, eventually he will no longer have control and allow me to do anything I please." A minute or so after a violent shudder wracked Dakota's body and his normal voice came out firmly through clenched teeth and slightly shuddering at Jess's touch, "He... I didn't... Hurt you...?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 am

Anna

"So, just curious but, what was the original plans for supper?"

"Ah, well to be honest im not quite sure...Do you have something in mind?" She questioned the male, Pulling him around like this may actually scare him off. !itht that thought Anna released Nicks hand. "Sorry about pulling you everywhere its like im not giving you a choice." She chuckled, Glancing at the male a strange feeling in her gut said she had seen him before, Perhaps even known him when he was little, After all she did meet a young boy in the park a few times before her mother passed away. "I know this sounds strange, But i feel like i've met you before."She murmured looked up towards him. "Anyway shopping...So what do you fancy? If you really want you can help out." She chuckled heading into the store.

Jessica

"You have guts miss but, if you knew Dakota like I do you'd be running for Hell like it was Heaven on Earth... You have no idea what he's been through and everyday he's slipping further and further away, eventually he will no longer have control and allow me to do anything I please."

"Yes, Yes what ever your all talk boy...I prefered the other guy." As he flicked back to his normal self and questioned Jessica she laughed. "Im still alive arnt i? Or am i?" She stated jokingly, "He seems like a nasty peice of work...Does it hurt when you change?" She questioned still toying at his neck with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:50 am

When they paused for a moment Nick tilted his head with a small blush when she apologized for basically pulling him behind her, "S'alright, I actually don't really mind it..." He then looked at her a bit puzzled and curious at the same time when she mentioned about possibly seeing him or someone like him when she was smaller, "It's possible but, who knows..." Yet somehow now that he thought about it the deju vu feeling came over him as well. They were now entering the grocery store when Anna asked him if there was anything in particular he liked, instead of answering he asked her, "What do YOU like?" He pulled out a shopping cart and began strolling with it along side of her as he waited for an answer.

A small chuckle escaped Dakota's lips, one of the signals showing his relief and then he pursed his lips to her final questions, he answered a bit bluntly, "Not really... It's more of a... Personality switch. Though I'd prefer to avoid the... topic." With a smooth yet swift movement Dakota pulled Jess close to him and he whispered with a small smirk, "I do so hate being toyed with... If you wanted, some of this, you could've said so." Despite knowing that his other half did show up through him, Dakota was unaware of anything it might have said. He then returned the feeling and pushed away a few strands of dark hair from Jess's face.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 am

Anna

"S'alright, I actually don't really mind it..."

"Well i do, Its dissrespect and i appoligise, Now what do I like? Well i normally dont eat much infact i always make myself something light. Besides I asked you what you wanted, Not to question what i wanted, If that maked sense.." She laughed and continued to walk alongside the male glancing at him every so often. "So do you normally do shopping then? Or is this something new to you?"

Jessica

Upon being pulled towards the male she could feel the thud of his heartbeat, His breath and his fragrence. "Your confidence overpowers you, And not only am i toying with you, but you seem to be doing the exact same thing to me. If i wanted some of you, IF ANY. I'de have already had it, And that includes what runs through out your body keeping you both warm and alive...Blood." She snickered ignoring the fact that her own body was pressed against his. "You might want to control that thing down there let alone your brain."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:41 am

With a bit of laughter Nick replied, "I'm not much of a picky eater... but, honestly think it more of a kind of 'thank you'... It's the least I can do for you letting me stay." As they continued through the store Nick couldn't help but, glance over at Anna and was startled a bit when he caught her own glance. Bah pull it together man, get distracted and well.... something stupid is bound to happen... as usual.

He listened intent and smirked a bit when Jess mentioned they were toying with each other and how she'd drain him - which case he didn't plan on having seeing as he didn't like being dominated much - and then the last comment from her made him look down... Fuuuuuuuuuck shit no god damn it!! Why here, why now, why her?! Jesus mother of..... AGH Having this knew 'risen' issue (lol see what i did there >3) he let a soft groan escape from him and he began having a small inner conflict of what the hell he was to do: he sure as hell wouldn't be able to get up like, this... the most he could do was just ignore it and pray that it'd go away. A low dog-like growl emitted from him then and his mouth just spoke with it's own mind, "God damn... I just want to like... I'm going to lose it and, you're kind of, sitting on it... a bit..." With any small movement Dakota could feel the friction down on 'that part' which made things worse... for him at least.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:56 am

Anna

"I'm not much of a picky eater... but, honestly think it more of a kind of 'thank you'... It's the least I can do for you letting me stay."

"Its not a problem honestly, Besides we had the spare room. Its yours now." She smiled flicking the usual bread/milk/yogurt/butter ect into the trolly. "Well, Its up to you, Both me and Ichigo had soup last night and I made you porridge this morning." Catching his gaze she quickly flicked her head to the side making it as if she was not looking at all. What is this? I only hope he didnt see me. Hmph. Continuing down the isle she questioned the male a second time. "Are you going to decide what you want then?"

Jessica

"God damn... I just want to like... I'm going to lose it and, you're kind of, sitting on it... a bit..."

"Sitting on it? How am i sitting on that? When were both standing up? You have a vivid imagination lad, In all honesty you wont be getting between my legs anytime soon. If you hadn't noticed im not your usual thursday night stand up, I find that quite rude" Within seconds Jess widened the distance between them both. Honestly boys... Why do men always think with that thing..Gyah. Scowling at the male Jess turned herself east and began walking off not bothering to look back for she felt insulted and violated.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:49 pm

"Are you going to decide what you want then?"

Looking about the place Nick got himself a few things, however, what he had picked out were things used for spaghetti, If you won't tell then I'll just take a good possible guess, I'm not gonna live there and do nothin'... Despite this seeming stubborn he only wanted to help and return the favor somehow. After paying for everything they began to set out to pick up Ichigo, since there was barely anyone out this late in the evening Nick chose to use some earth power to carry the groceries like how he did on the way to the school with Anna. He then wondered absently if she had seen him glancing at her earlier, Well, she did look away quick too... Nothing but, silence surrounded them as they walked and it was a peaceful one at that.

Oblivious that he had went into a trance-like state Dakota snapped to when Jessica began yelling at him, he stood as if paralyzed for a few moments watching as the most gorgeous girl he'd seen began walking away, Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Without any other hesitation he paced after until he was about two or three feet behind her, with an honest tone he tried to apologize, "Please wait, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that, back there... I dunno what came over me. C'mon I really am sorry..." Though some part of him couldn't deny one thing as he thought to himself, Why are the beautiful ones always the snappiest?
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Jessica

"Please wait, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that, back there... I dunno what came over me. C'mon I really am sorry...

"I see, Well im fine really I just found it irritant. Besides shouldnt you be going home now? Its getting dark" She stated with a soft laugh, "If you do that again I might just have to peirce your skin with these fangs of mine...I would have thought you'de have been different but no, One thing lays in that skull of yours.." She glanced away turning the corner and headed into pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm

&
.::Raymon Alton Blake::.
.::TheEmoVampire::.

"If you do that again I
might just have to pierce your skin with these fangs of mine...I would
have thought you'de have been different but no, One thing lays in that
skull of yours.."

Dakota halted his following when she went into a dark alley, he muttered, "Dark alley.... Beautiful vampire girl... Morvyn interruption... yeah, my night couldn't be any more interesting could it?" Being the stubborn asshole he is Dakota just went ahead and took on his dog-like form and entered into the dark alley, following Jessica's scent trail, Yeah, the only thing that could POSSIBLY make me piss myself here would be a spider or roach... Erg... A shudder ran down his spine at the very thought of it as he padded through the darkened alley, then he saw a pair of vibrant glowing red eyes peer down at him and a familiar chuckle, "Well, long time no see bro. Take it you're tracking that pretty vampire?" Dakota snorted, "What's it to you?" Ray just chuckled again and replied, "I dunno just curious I guess... She seemed a bit irritated... Heh heh, lemme guess you got another random boner or something?""SHUT UP AND GO SUCK SOMEONE'S!" Ray flinched then watched Dakota run off, "Butt nugget..." Despite the bitter relationship between them Ray became a dark haze and drifted after Dakota.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Jessica

"Dont you two boys have anything better to do than to follow a girl like me into darkness?" She chuckled exiting the blackened ally and swiftly turing towards the two. "And just who might this be?" Another male? Whats he going to try and do this time jump me? She shook her head at the thought,
"Well...Im wanting answers before i begin to even question why there are two of you"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:54 am

&
.::The Emo Vampire::.

Having felt his mood decrease Dakota kept to his dog-wolf form with an annoyed expression while Ray answered with a smirk and sarcastic tone, "Well apparently my brother doesn't have anything better than chasing hot girls down while I was actually looking for someone that I can't find around this shitty town. As for who I am, I'm Raymon. Though more preferably Ray or Rayray, whatever floats your boat." Dakota just grumbled to the side, "Ass wipe..." Sweeping away a strand of hair from his face Ray took in the details of the woman more carefully, "Well, I'm not the only vampire around here after all nor demon in that case. Any shit I'll leave you two to it unless y'all wanna skip along like a merry little party." Dakota growled out with a roll of his eyes, "I do hate your sarcasm brother, now if you WOULD please show yourself away from here." With that Dakota stuck out his purple tongue at Ray who just sniggered and replied, "Feel free to eat or drain my brother, it'd be doing me a favor really." Shoving his hands into his jean pockets Ray began to turn and make his casually slow leave.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:11 am

Jessica

"Well apparently my brother doesn't have anything better than chasing hot girls down while I was actually looking for someone that I can't find around this shitty town. As for who I am, I'm Raymon. Though more preferably Ray or Rayray, whatever floats your boat. Well, I'm not the only vampire around here after all nor demon in that case. Any shit I'll leave you two to it unless y'all wanna skip along like a merry little party."

"Lovely to know..."

"Feel free to eat or drain my brother, it'd be doing me a favor really."

"Like i said to your brother earlier, Im not feeling the thirst right now, And considering your brothers shouldnt you be looking out for eachother not giving eachother jip?" She laughed gazing down at the male wolf. "Ah your wolf form...Interesting" She stated kneeling besides the male and scratching behind his ear. "In a way gross...But in another way I suppose your cute."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 am

&
.::The Emo Vampire::.

And considering your brothers shouldn't you be looking out for each other not giving each other jip?"

Ray paused in his tracks at that and just let out a sarcastic and humorous laugh at that, "Please, tell me you kid? If you knew what went down between us ages ago you'd know why we have a passionate disgust for each other. Though I do suppose we have our moments." When Jess began scratching the area behind Dakota's ears a bit by the middle of his neck he felt his tail begin to thump and his head felt all tingly, "Nnn, feels... good..."

"In a way gross...But in another way I suppose your cute."

With a roll of his crimson eyes Ray warned, "Do that you've just earned yourself a free pet... As for me I have someone to find so if you'll excuse me I'll be going now." Starting on his way again Ray mumbled, "Rex where the hell are you?! Jesus I've been looking everywhere in this crappy town and nowhere." Meanwhile Dakota just kind of sat there, tail wagging, purple tongue lolling out with his lips pulled back in a dog-grin, he couldn't remember the last time someone had made him feel like this...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 am

Jessica

"Nnn, feels... good..."

Do that you've just earned yourself a free pet... As for me I have someone to find so if you'll excuse me I'll be going now."

"I see, well hope you find whoever/whatever your looking for." She chuckled then reverting her voids back onto the male. "Well just how long are you going to stay in that form eh?" She questioned lifting herself up and walking ahead. "Its getting pretty dark now, You have a place I could possibly camp out??"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 am

After Ray had left Dakota looked towards Jess when she spoke then asked for somewhere to stay. Within an instant he became human again and answered, "Uh, yeah sure. You're more than welcome to stay with. So follow me then I s'pose." Dakota began walking then glancing back every now and then to make sure Jess was following and before long they were climbing up some stairs to an only white door. Unlocking it Dakota stepped to the side to allow her inside, "Here it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sakura   

Back to top Go down

Under The Sakura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Sakura Tree Park-
Jump to: