Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Janick ~ Nick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Admin
Nick

Janick ~ Nick Empty
PostSubject: Janick ~ Nick   Janick ~ Nick EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name:
Janick Thibault
Nicknames: Nick. Nicky. Amasic.
Height: 5 Ft 8 In.
Weight: 123 Pounds.
Race: Element Bender: Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Light, Dark and Electric.

Personality: Friendly, musical and quite literate, helpful, full of derp (lol) and I consider everyone a friend unless they prove otherwise ^^. I am honest in my words and actions and everything I do I do with my best of intentions. My normal friends think I'm cool but, my best friends KNOW I'm a fun and crazy guy who likes to have fun X3. Most of my time I like to be on the computer, writing up new songs, practicing guitar (or some kind of instrument), practicing vocals, making GIFs and hanging out just to relax. I'm not one for anything high class or that sorta stuff, I like to keep things casual, home-ish. I don't usually have a temper but, tend to use light sarcasm at times (or a lot, lol). Lastly I'm a pretty damn good cook and I don't mind helping out in the kitchen, I find it rather fun to be honest.

Ability Description: Being able to bend the elements the main ones are fire, earth, water, air, light, dark and electricity. Few of these if used correctly can be used in various ways, some more than others. For example, water. If Nick wants he could freeze it into ice. With the element of earth he can use the control over plants (as you already saw/read x3). Elements can also be combined such as water and earth which can create, mud. Or water and fire to make a steam. (I could go on about this but, then this'd be a novel XD.)

Admirer(s): Raymon.
Friend(s): Anna, Ichigo & Dakota.
Best Friend(s): Rex & Raymon.
Crush: Anna

Relationship(s): Life bonded with Rex. .__. ~ Rex: You better put that e^e
Relationship Status: Taken but, open. x3 ~ Rex: .... I should slap you for that. =3=

Likes: Music (playing, writing & singing it). Horse riding. And guess you can call me a sort of anime geek sometimes XD I also like the color blue a lot ^^ Cooking or helping out around the house anyway he can.

Dislikes: Pfft there's not much I don't dislike except when I can't play music or ride my horse XD When people pick on others, he will get defensive and stick up for'em.

Pet Peeves:: two words, WRITERS. BLOCK. It makes me climb up walls DX
When I can't figure out why the heck my GIFs won't loop is another one XD

Theme: Blue October, Jump Rope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod
Anna

Janick ~ Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janick ~ Nick   Janick ~ Nick EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 am

Anna: Touch him and you die a 100th time.

Jess: -LeTouches- >}

Anna: -Slap- Everyone hates you and when they laugh, they are laughing at you not with you, Slut.

Steph: Uh...Girls?
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Janick ~ Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janick ~ Nick   Janick ~ Nick EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:34 am

Nick: ._. ... I am surprised to say that Idk what to say for once...

Dakota: ANGUNGNRJG SO MANY GIRLS WHO TO CHOOSE AND KEEP SAFE?!?!?! *_* *faints of so much beauty EVERYWHERE*

Ray: And here I thought Nick'd be forever alone, boy was I proved wrong... >>;

Rex: ............*eye twitches and getting annoyed at whole situation then snarls out* WILL YOU ALL STFU AND CALM THE HELL DOWN D:<

Nick, Dakota & Ray: O_o *all 3 sit* .___.

Rex: ....... thank you...... now then....... I have to go kick Victors ass for eating my breakfast this morning so yeah.... *treads away* =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janick ~ Nick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janick ~ Nick   Janick ~ Nick Empty

Back to top Go down

Janick ~ Nick
Page 1 of 1