Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victor's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The inside look of Vic's home.
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 am

Stephanie

Upon reaching Victors place Steph waited just outside the door leaving enough space for the male to pass. "Well here we are, Now whats for lunch eh?" She questioned the male, tilting her head to the side a little awaiting his response. "Well me staying here should be quite interesting" She chuckled gazing towards the male.

"So onto the topic of school, Re-doing all that again? Are you sure you can handle that? I mean Its not like you have to? Just whats making you want to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 am

..:: Victor ::..
.. He Acts Like He Doesn't ..
"Well here we are, Now whats for lunch eh?" She questioned the male, tilting her head to the side a little awaiting his response. "Well me staying here should be quite interesting"

Victor waited til' Steph was fully inside to shut the door then answered to her question, "Dunno, what d'ya like?" He went over and leaned against the counter then and waited for her answer, Yeah, this IS going to be interesting seeing as in my last 300 years not once have I EVER offered anyone to come inside let alone let them LIVE with me...

"So onto the topic of
school, Re-doing all that again? Are you sure you can handle that? I
mean Its not like you have to? Just whats making you want to go back?"

He just shrugged as he stood there, "You're right, I don't honestly have to nor really have any real need to... Just, kinda need something to do besides well, sit around here every moment. Course I could always just go somewhere else and act as a new person but, there are a few things and, people that I need to keep an eye on... Rouge vampires, demons, werewolves that kinda stuff... And the occasional human." Vic's glance flicked from her to the side rather quickly, "After you eat I'll um, show you to your room... My home's your home. Just er, if you don't like the sight of, blood... don't look in the freezer..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 am

Stephanie

"Dunno, what d'ya like?"

"To be honest im not really bothered, Just a little snack perhaps?" She flicked through the kitchen and opend the fridge glancing through what food the male had stored. "Eh..Well for starters we need to go shopping, I'll be fine today but come tomorrow i'll skip school in order to refil this...er mess of a fridge"

"You're right, I don't honestly have to nor really have any real need to... Just, kinda need something to do besides well, sit around here every moment. Course I could always just go somewhere else and act as a new person but, there are a few things and, people that I need to keep an eye on... Rouge vampires, demons, werewolves that kinda stuff... And the occasional human."

"Blood does not really bother me...Just keep those blood sucking teeth away from MY throat yea? Or I'll have to kick your arse, Male or not..." She laughed only to walk towards a rather gloomy looking door. "Whats in here?" She questioned beginning to turn the handle.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 am

"To be honest im not really bothered, Just a little snack perhaps?" "Eh..Well for starters we
need to go shopping, I'll be fine today but come tomorrow I'll skip
school in order to refill this...er mess of a fridge
"

Glancing over towards her Victor sighed and with little focus used one of his multiple abilities to make a plate with a few different foods on it appear on the counter, "No need... Should've mentioned I have a few, other abilities aside from being a mere vampire." He smirked a little when she threatened him then he looked over at her when she began to open one of the few old, creaky doors of the place. Before she could do that he darted over and held the door tightly shut, he gave a firm glance to'er then muttered, "This room is the only one that's... off limits." Victor knew this'd raise another spark of tension but, it was for the best, One reason no one ever lived with me... I get too pissed and have to go into a slight, isolation while my...demon form decides to have a little chaos.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 am

Stephanie

"This room is the only one that's... off limits."

"Off limits? Why what are you hiding? Is there perhaps another vampire in there?" Victors reaction made Steph even more curious, Just whats he got to hide? Although he held the door tightly shut Steph shuved the male aside only he was far to strong. "Gyu ..huh..Fine.." She stated releasing her grip from the handle and entering the bedroom. Although it seemed a little old it still looked cozy. "Well Im going to jump in the shower, Any peeking and I swear you will in my bad books.." With a huff Steph entered the bathroom closing the door only it didnt have a lock and continuesly slid open. (o///O) Whats this? No lock? You cant be serious...Must find something... Ah there this should do it. With a struggle Steph had managed to push a a few things behind the door to keep it shut. Flicking the shower on she gave one last shout. "I mean it Victor stay out of here until im finished." And with a sigh the female undressed and jumped in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 am

After a few moments of standing there holding the door shut with his inhumanly strength Steph finally gave up, she then mentioned of jumping into the shower and that if he dared a look he'd basically have something painful coming his way. Before he could mention anything about the door not having a lock she'd already gone off, he sighed with half a smirk, I wouldn't imagine it... Running a hand through his hair he began for the fridge but, instead looked over to see her few bags on the floor, When she's done I'll help her with those to her room... Til' then... With another couple steps he opened the freezer which was full of blood bags, the kind from blood banks obviously; he grabbed whichever one was closest then went over to lean against the counter that faced away from the open area. Least if she doesn't see the less weird it might, seem... maybe... Can't have a bloodlust like... last time. With that he pierced through the plastic and began to drink in peace, the only things that could possibly piss him off during this was if someone happened to take it from him, disturbed him during drinking or if some kinda of riot of mass destruction was going on behind him.
(Boring post is boring .~.)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 am

Stephanie

Soon finishing, Steph hopped out of the shower grabbing the nearest towl, Only it was quite small, Just enough to cover her thankfully. Upon drying her hair Steph exhited the bathroom and noticed the male leaning against the corner having a drink. "Whats that your drinking eh? Booze again? I wont have you getting pissed whilst im here Victor." And with that the female soon took off forgetting she was running around in a towl half naked. Without a care in the world Steph flicked the drink out of the males hands. "Well? Explain yourself? But before you do could you possibly help me carry those few bags to your room?" She questioned knowing full well taking his drink would be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Wasn't long until Vic vaguely heard the shower turn off and then minutes later until a very annoyed Stephanie came out. Hadn't it been for the few seconds of a daze Victor would've gone on a rampage but, he fought very hard to keep an evenly toned and calm voice as he placed a single hand over his face. Taking a deep breath he spoke, "If it WAS booze, does it come in plastic bags? And I'm trying VERY hard right now to not lose my, temper... so if you wouldn't mind giving what I actually need to keep my sanity it'd be much appreciated." With that much said he held out a single hand awaiting the return of his blood-bag... He also stated a bit less, irritated, "And yes, if you question what happened with the... lock... let's just leave it at I was having a pretty bad day then..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Stephanie

"If it WAS booze, does it come in plastic bags? And I'm trying VERY hard right now to not lose my, temper... so if you wouldn't mind giving what I actually need to keep my sanity it'd be much appreciated. And yes, if you question what happened with the... lock... let's just leave it at I was having a pretty bad day then..."

"I see...Well sorry.." She stated handing the bag back to the male but before she did she cocked her head with a slight grin, "And what if you loose your temper? Going to bite me again?" She stated not meaning to provoke the male into a rage, It was merely a test. "Anyway here" She stated finally releasing the bag into his palm. Steph then flicked the male's fringe away from his face and gazed into his eyes, Hmm not as angry as i thought he would be. "Its ok, You just have your refreshment, Ill move the bags myself" And with that Steph strided towards the bags picking them up and heading into the bedroom. What a mess...
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:56 pm

"And what if you loose your temper? Going to bite me again?" ~ "Its ok, You just have your refreshment, I'll move the bags myself"

Hearing her say that last part about the biting, just kinda made Vic freeze like a statue until she went and found his room, letting an awkward moment of silent go by he finally sank his fangs back into the blood. Yeeeeeeeeeeah, this isn't awkward at all... nope nope nope... After finishing his drink Vic went to his room where he found Steph unpacking her things and leaned against the door frame, "Sorry for the, mess." With ease he used another one of his powers to lift all his crap outta the room and somewhere else where they'd be out of the way. "If you need anything I'll be out... fixing the lock... And um, I covered your bike with a tarp... Guess I'll leave you to whatever it is you're gonna do." With that he went back out and with the ease of his powers fixed the lock in a matter of minutes; as for the door Steph had tried opening earlier he used his shadow powers to conceal it and make it as if the door were never there to begin with. After that the old habit of having the nightly drink kicked in and Vic went for the fridge, eventually somewhere he passed out on the couch there.

- - - -
Victor is literally like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Stephanie

"Sorry for the, mess. If you need anything I'll be out... fixing the lock... And um, I covered your bike with a tarp... Guess I'll leave you to whatever it is you're gonna do."

"Its fine, And alrighty. Sleep well..Thats if your going to sleep." Steph chuckled and began flicking through the draws stashing them with very little clothes. After this i think i'll hit the snooze myself. Before she settled Steph peeked through the door frame and noticed Victor sleeping. I wonder if he is actually sleeping? Eh nevermind. Within minutes Steph rolled onto the single bed curled up and soon fell into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 am

It had only been about half hour until Victor stirred and pushed himself into a sitting position, Wonder if she's alright in there haven't heard a squeak or smelled a hair of'er for a while now. Without a sound he found himself gazing at a peacefully sleeping Steph, without any known reason a feeling of contentedness washed over him at the sight. Damn, why the hell do I feel so, protective? A short flashback from earlier when he gave the gang boy a threatening warning after having grabbed Steph made him have a spark of realization. How long was he gonna keep his actual feelings locked inside for? Either way he grabbed the door handle, flicked off the dim light and left her to a good night's sleep, See you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Stephanie

Morning came soon enough and Steph woke up with a thud. Well...That was silly of me. Having fallen of the bed she jumped up and peeped through the doorframe once more making sure she had not woken Victor. Ah good... Exiting the bedroom Steph crept slowly towards Victor. "Is he?...Snooring" Covering her mouth Steph stepped backwards flying over the couch ..Yeeee...ikes. With yet another bang Steph froze trying to be as quite as possible and trying her hardest not to laugh. What a morning...
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 pm

As always the night had brought the usual... Fall asleep on the couch, have the same old reoccurring nightmares and the darkness. However, unlike many quiet mornings that he was used to Vic's body winced at the multitude of thuds, bangs and crashes until he felt something or someone fall over the couch and right on top of him. "Unf... what the hell...?" Blinking a few times before actually opening his eyes it took Victor a few moments to see and comprehend that Steph had woken up before him and somehow managed to knock over a few things until... falling on top of him. "If this is how you're gonna say good morning could you at least try to keep it less, loud?" He raised a brow as his tone was drenched in both sarcasm and the early morning grogginess, he didn't intend for the words to sound mean, just a bit teasing. Clumsy humans...
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Stephanie
-
"If this is how you're gonna say good morning could you at least try to keep it less, loud?"
-
"Uh yea..My mistake. Slept well then I assume considering you never sleep?" She questioned lifting herself up from where she had fallen. Well he is awake now. "Oh dont forget I said I'de skip school today to sort out that fridge of yours" She stated with a soft chuckle. "Better get dressed then" Within minutes Steph had entered the bedroom, dressed, brushed her teeth and was all set to go. Its a little early out, But what harm can it do.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 am

"With the usual exception of the ever reoccurring nightmares, yes I slept rather fine." After Steph got up and went to get ready he did the same, "Now then, getting to the store AND school shouldn't be much of a problem. So with that said try not to take this the wrong way." Blurring behind Steph Victor wrapped his arms around almost as if in a hugging manner, then in seconds teleported them both outside the doors of the grocery store. "Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 am

Stephanie
-
"Now then, getting to the store AND school shouldn't be much of a problem. So with that said try not to take this the wrong way."
-
As the male wrapped his arms around Steph, She didnt have much to show other that a blank facial expression as the arrived opposite the Grocery. "That was fast..." She murmered, "Well lets go then" Upon entering the store Steph grabbed the usual bits and peices soon heading to the checkout for payment. "All done then I guess, Fast trip but we didnt really need that much." Exiting the shop Steph gripped Victor by the hand and awaited his reply. "Home? Then off to School?" She chuckled gazing up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 am

"Home? Then off to School?"

Having felt his hand grabbed and now held by Steph's he had to fight down the emotional explosion he felt inside and just nodded towards her, "Was about to say the same thing..." With that he teleported them both back to his place, stored away the few items then asked, "So, since we've got time to spare which way of travel should we take this time? Bike or teleportation?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 am

Stephanie
-
"So, since we've got time to spare which way of travel should we take this time? Bike or teleportation?"
-
"Lets take my bike, Only Im driving? Alright?" She stated tilting her head at the male. As they arrived back at Victors hous Steph grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Sliding on the bike and starting the bike up she held her hand out towards Victor. "Come on we dont have all day" She chuckled awaiting the his response.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 am

He watched as she started out and onto her bike, following after her he got on and sat behind her, with a bit of hesitance he put his strong arms around her waist and the light, tingly feeling flowed through his body again. Damn it, I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to keep this up... With a slight smirk he spoke, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 am

Stephanie
-
"Ready when you are."
-
The moment the male finished his reply Steph took off, gliding round corners like they were nothing. Slowing down Steph chuckled. "Damn lights.. Lets take a shortcut?" The moment the lights flickered on green Steph took a left heading down a winding sandy trail passing through the small trees and bushes. "Having fun at the back?" She questioned laughing and enhancing speed. A few minutes later the pair had arrives at the back entrance of school. Lifting herself of the bike she carefully she poked the males face. "Here we go, Now then I guess I'll meet you after class? Or lunch depending on whether your busy or not. Anyway see you later." She stated with a nod heading through the back gate soon to dissappear within the crowds of students.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 am

"Having fun at the back?"

As much as Victor wanted to reply to that he kept his mouth shut, not that he was gonna make a pissy remark or anything but, sitting behind someone with their scent constantly flying in your face was quite challenging to fight back. Fffffuck......... It was times like this he was thankful to be dead and not having to actually inhale and exhale like a human; made it somewhat easier to tolerate the situation. Soon enough they were at the school and when Steph poked at his face he just sorta sat there until he gave a light, teasing bite out into empty air, "Yeah, see you around then... Then again I always have a few tricks up my sleeve." Getting up off the bike he glanced down to the walkway and watched his shadow slither off after her, Keep'er safe until 'that' class. Anyways, first class... what was it? Oh... great, math. Lovely... He then started his way into the school and entered the math room, where the teacher glanced over at him, "Ah, there he is our new student. C'mere and introduce yourself to the class." Walking firmly over until standing before the multiple students he didn't need to look to know several of the females were staring at him, Great... let me guess, fan girl types? With a sigh Victor spoke out quite bluntly, "My name is Victor Van Horror, I'm 18 and already sort of, am intimate with someone. Also please keep in mind that if ANYONE touches me or my stuff I bite..." After that he saw disappointment, fear and some curiosity wave across the students, I've got a feeling this will be a loooong day. After his 'friendly' introduction he went and picked a random seat more towards the back and sat back into a chair waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Apartment   Victor's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Victor's Apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Victor's Quarters-
Jump to: