Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dakota's Loft

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick
Admin
Nick

Dakota's Loft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:13 am

.::Dakota Morvyn Blake::.
.::He tries to forget what he can't remember::.

Regaining some of his energy from a good nap Dakota stretched and yawned out, his gaze flickered about until he heard some light clinking sounds from downstairs. Pushing himself upwards he got to his feet and stumbled his way downstairs having completely forgotten the fact he was in nothing but, his boxers, he spotted a notebook that'd been tossed back across the room and bent down to pick it up. With a shake of his head a slight bit of laughter he mumbled out coming over to where Jess was he chuckled when he saw the collar around her neck, "Found that box I take it? You know, normally having someone nose through my things would sort of piss me off but, something just won't let me get like that now..." He then added on with a smirk, "Like the collar hm?" Dakota leaned over the counter sink and turned on some cool water then ran his hand with the dried blood under it, Guess I'll be needing another mirror... Hnn.

(Just a lil' heads up this'll likely be the last post for today possibly cause I gotta go to a school orientation soon. I might be on later if not tomorrow. Ttyl, Nick ♥)
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am

Jessica
-
"Found that box I take it? You know, normally having someone nose through my things would sort of piss me off but, something just won't let me get like that now..."
-
Upon hearing the males voice she pretty much jumped out of her skin causing herself to bump her head whilst it was searching through the safe. "I guess so just where did all this come from? I mean its not like its interesting? Its all old things?" She chuckled as the male stood aside her. "Slept well this time i assume? Oh and on that note here." Lifting the collar from her neck she handed it to Dakota. "Its yours, I'll pop everything back in the safe, I just wanted to find something to do to pass the time as you slept." As she watched him moveover to the sink and wash his hands she grunted. "Well hopefully you wont be harming yourself anytime soon, At least not after that incident."

(Its fine Nick, Shall talk either later or tomorrow. Hope its good ♥)
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am

"I guess so just where did all this come from? I mean its not like its interesting? Its all old things?"

Dakota sighed with a small smirk, "Most of it's just things that sort of... help me to keep... somewhat sane..." Turning off the faucet he dried off his hands and watched as the smaller wounds healed themselves over, then he accepted the collar back from Jess and chuckled a bit, "I thought it looked good on you... The collar was a gift from an old friend actually but, I haven't seen him for years." He then nodded and replied solemnly, "My... alter just comes whenever it pleases... other than that I have to be excessively pissed off until he just comes out... which I try to avoid."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 am

Jessica
-
"I thought it looked good on you... The collar was a gift from an old friend actually but, I haven't seen him for years. My... alter just comes whenever it pleases... other than that I have to be excessively pissed off until he just comes out... which I try to avoid.
-
"I see, Well Its your collar Im sure it would look better on you." She chuckled noticing the male was half dressed. "Lovely shiney boxers you have there? So when are you planning on getting changed then?" Laughing a second time Jess eye'd the bite on his neck. "Oh? My bite healed..Interesting" Jessica approached the male somewhat closer stroking his neck. "No matter how much it hurt or felt good. I'll refrain from biting you so hard again....Not that thats a promise" A smirk flickered across her face as she strided past the male. "Well what do you fancy doing today?"
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 am

"Oh? My bite healed..Interesting" ~ "No matter how much it hurt or felt good. I'll refrain from biting you so hard again....Not that that's a promise" ~ "Well what do you fancy doing today?"

Dakota shuddered a bit then blushed when he remembered he was only in his boxers from last night. He then looked about and replied to her question, "Mm, well I usually don't really do that much... Perhaps you've got an idea? Besides, you do need to drink don't you? I'm gonna go freshen up a bit then, make yourself at home." Before he went to trot upstairs he gave a quick kiss on her nose and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 am

Jessica

"Mm, well I usually don't really do that much... Perhaps you've got an idea? Besides, you do need to drink don't you? I'm gonna go freshen up a bit then, make yourself at home."

As the male leaned in and kissed her nose she grunted and watched as he trotted off upstairs. "Alright, And im not really thirsty at the moment, I can wait.." She chuckled flicking through the kitchen cuboards once more. "What do you find to do around here these days?" She questioned loudly so that Dakota could hear, Ignoring the fact she was still wearing his shirt she began mumbling whilst flicking through his kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

"What do you find to do around here these days?"

Hearing those words Dakota just rolled his eyes with a sarcastic smirk as he headed for the bathroom, turned on shower then got undressed and got into the shower. While he was in there his mind idly wandered.

(fuck this boring post but um...DAKOTA BE NAKEY XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:28 am

Jessica

As she finished rooting, Knowing that Dakota was showering she laughed flicking the cold tap on. Upon the water running Jessica placed her finger under the tap slowly freezing the water, As she did this the same thing happened with water running from the shower head. After freezing the water she chuckled once more awaiting the males reaction. This should be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dakota's Loft   Dakota's Loft - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dakota's Loft
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Dakota's Loft-
Jump to: