Nick & Anna RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp of Awesome Derpness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annas House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anna
Mod
Anna

Annas House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Anna & Ichigo
-
"Morning to you as well and yes, slept well indeed. And naw everything's pretty much taken care of, I was just waitin' for you and Ichigo to wake up and come down. Though I take it I wasn't the only one beat from last night as it seems I'd woken up with someone next to me."
-
"Oh...Did that bother you? I didnt mean to fall asleep my plan of waiting for you to wake failed I guess." She stated looking away from the male, Soon Ichigo was also downstairs and in the Kitchen. And what does she go and do? "Nickkkk" She chuckled scooting over to the male and giving him a hug. Typical, Im actually getting used to it. Anna laughed and headed over to the male standing aside of him. "I dont care if you dont need help, Im still going to try and do something. I cant motivate myself unless im cleaning/cooking the usual routine." Grabbing all the dirty pots that Nick had used to prepare dinner she began to wash up again. Its becoming a habit, I just dotn want him feeling like he has to do everything...After all we are living together.
Back to top Go down
https://nickanna-rp.forumotion.com
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 am

..:: Nick ::..
.. Faithful To The End ..

"No, it didn't bother me... Eh, suppose I pushed myself over my limits again. Using my powers does have their, downside. It drains ya and er, suppose I got a bit too drained. But, it was worth it..." Nick then felt Ichigo charge over towards him and wrap him in a hug, he chuckled and ruffled her short hair, a somewhat weird habit he had, "Morning to you too Ichigo."Yeah, it didn't bother me... I actually... liked it.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 am

Anna & Ichigo
-
"No, it didn't bother me... Eh, suppose I pushed myself over my limits again. Using my powers does have their, downside. It drains ya and er, suppose I got a bit too drained. But, it was worth it..."
-
"I suppose your right, Well thats good then." After finishing with the dishes Anna flicked her gaze towards Ichiog, "Breakfast then time to get ready for nursery, Alright?" She chuckled. "Yep, Okay." Ichigo mumbled as she started to eat. "Thank you for breakfast Nick." Anna stated with a soft smile. "Im greatful your hear actually, And I'de think Ichigo agrees."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 am

"Thank you for breakfast Nick." Anna stated with a soft smile. "Im grateful your here actually, And I'de think Ichigo agrees."

Nick grinned in return, "No big, I rather enjoy cooking. And I'm grateful to both of you... If I hadn't met you, I may not even be here. Most likely still be on the move, I've been to and passed through a lot of towns, cities and the like. Thought now," He paused a bit to take a relaxed breath, "Think I've found the right place... and the right friends with it..." He gazed up at the clock then for a moment, "Suppose it's about time to start heading out then?" Nick flicked his gaze back to Anna then and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 am

Anna
-
"No big, I rather enjoy cooking. And I'm grateful to both of you... If I hadn't met you, I may not even be here. Most likely still be on the move, I've been to and passed through a lot of towns, cities and the like. Thought now, Think I've found the right place... and the right friends with it...Suppose it's about time to start heading out then?"
-
Anna nodded, both her and Ichigo headed upstairs to get dressed ect. After a while the pair both came downstairs. "You better get ready also..Big day for you." She chuckled lifting Ichigo into her arms. As she headed towards the door she took a glance back at the male before he dissapeared upstairs. "Anna are you and Nick in love?" Ichigo questioned ...... It took a moment for Anna to revert back to reality and realise what she had said "Oh dont be so silly..We barely know eachother sweetheart, Nick is just a friend....." She stated chuckling and holding in the embarrasment. Thank god he was upstairs... With a sigh she waited for the male to finish up getting dressed so that they could head out.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 am

With a nod Nick went upstairs to grab his guitar case and slung his backpack over his right shoulder then just as he was about to turn the corner an go downstairs he heard Ichigo's question, (well part of it at least) "-in love?" Nick had to stand there for a few moments to let the urge to chuckle pass and then went down acting as if he hadn't heard a thing. "Well, guess we're ready to head out then."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:13 am

Anna

"Well, guess we're ready to head out then."

"Yes...lets go already wouldnt want to be late now." Exiting the house Anna made sure the door was locked and headed down the steps onto the pavement. Glancing towards the male she smiled. "First day huh? Lucky you" She chuckled and began to walk aside the male. "Seems like its going to rain tonight, have you got a hood on that jacket or an umbrella?" She questioned. "Wouldnt want either of you catching a cold now would I."
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 am

Nick laughed a bit, "You're talkin' to the guy who can manipulate the elements, I don't think the rain will be much a problem." As they continued there ways Ichigo kept hold of his hand and walked between them, then took Anna's in her other free hand and swung them playfully to and fro. A good several minutes of walking later the three stopped in front of the day-care, "Be good ya hear?" Watching Ichigo go into the building Nick then looked over to Anna and asked, "I'll let you pick today, wanna walk or have another flight?"
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

Anna
-
"You're talkin' to the guy who can manipulate the elements, I don't think the rain will be much a problem. I'll let you pick today, wanna walk or have another flight?"
-
As Ichigo pondered of into the nursery Anna gave her a wave and the gazed towards Nick. "Walking seems fine for today" She smiled standing aside him. "Do you know what class you have today?" She questioned the male, looking down at his hand she contemplated on whether to grab it or not. The peck on the cheek was enough i think, But what harm would it do? Shaking her head at the thought Anna flickered her gaze forward watching the cars pass as they walked ahead soon to reach the school. "See, Walking is just as quick" She stated flicking his nose with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:51 am

Nick chuckled in reply, "S'pose it would seem so." He had snuck a glance downward and noticed her hesitance take hold of his hand, a small smiled curved his lips and he grasped her hand with his own, Nick murmured then towards her with a soft gaze, "It's ok..." Soon they approached the school and as they were about step inside Nick stopped and pulled Anna back before she could go inside, "Wait... Something is odd, about it now... It's all quiet, dead quiet." Then like a sudden shock he stared onward into it and he spoke a bit blunt, "There's another one in there. Lemme try something." Setting his things down he looked about until deciding to push the door open, It's like everything just stopped... With a glance around then back to Anna he spoke, "Someone or something in there... seems to have stopped the time here."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

Anna

"There's another one in there. Lemme try something."

"Another alike you? But is he/she dangerous?" Anna questioned ignoring the fact Nick had grabbed her hand, She was more concerned about this 'other' supernatural. As they both sat she began to read through a book she had dragged out from the library visit the other day awaiting his answer. I hope everythings going to be okay, Perhaps the 'other' knows of Nicks abilitys also and knows that he/she is not the only one...Jee i feel kind of useless having no ablitys..
Back to top Go down
Nick
Admin
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 am

"Another like you? But is he/she dangerous?"

Nick shook his head lightly and answered, "I can't be sure... But, most I'll guess is it's a guy and the vibes he's sendin' off are pretty damned strong." With a glare into the school halls he thought, This is definitely going to be quite interesting. With a glance towards Anna again he spoke, "S'alright, we can go in now... If whoever this is, is a threat I won't let'em do anything to harm you." He could her worry as she sat and tried to read, Nick got down then onto his hands and knees the peeked his head over her shoulder then muttered gently, "You worry too much 'bout these, supernatural things goin' on. Suppose you should know though that us supernaturals have been around longer than ya think. Some longer than others but, the longer we've been here the more time we've had to master our powers," After he said that he pulled a small white flower from no where and set it into her book to serve as a kind of bookmark, before he went to get up, however, he went against his odds and gave her a small kis on the cheek and whispered, "That's for before..."
Back to top Go down
Anna
Mod
Anna

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

Anna

"You worry too much 'bout these, supernatural things goin' on. Suppose you should know though that us supernaturals have been around longer than ya think. Some longer than others but, the longer we've been here the more time we've had to master our powers, That's for before..."

Upon the male placing a flower in her hands and pecking her cheek a smile graced her lips. Reverting back to class she chuckled and continued reading her book noticing the teacher walking in her glance flickered from one person to the next. Becoming lost in thought Anna's mind drifted back to when Ichigo mentioned the pair being in Love. Laughing at the thought she eyed the male sitting next to her, Could he be the one? The spark was there...But what was missing was either of their confessions. I wonder..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas House   Annas House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annas House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nick & Anna RP :: The Rp :: Anna's House-
Jump to: